Texans Fans Realizing We Have Their 1st and 2nd Round Picks | Page 41 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texans Fans Realizing We Have Their 1st and 2nd Round Picks

Atlanta loss is good for us right? Need the weaker teams to start racking up a few wins. The SD/Den and Dal/Phi games will move a couple 2 win teams to 3 wins, which is also good for us.

Atlanta loss is good for us right? Need the weaker teams to start racking up a few wins. The SD/Den and Dal/Phi games will move a couple 2 win teams to 3 wins, which is also good for us.
I think you ,meant to say Atlanta win.
They won last night.
Don't think you have to worry about Atlanta winning more.
They lost a couple of hard breaking games in the last seconds they should have won.
I think they'll win alot more games than Houston.

i'd offer a 4th for Tunsil
I wouldn't. Tunsil is talented, no doubt about it. However, he commits to many penalties that cost his team, and you can't pay a man that much money to not make winning football plays. Remember, we grabbed Kindley in the 4th round last year

Unless Houston goes on a historic run and/or all the 1 win teams decide never to win again then we should be in the safe zone for a top 10 pick at minimum. I'd say top 6 is 50/50 this early on.

It's a shame based on my knowledge this draft doesn't have dramatic talent in the top 10. You have Chase...meh..he's no Julio Jones, Megatron, Andre Johnson etc. Those are the type of recievier talent that get me excited 10. You have the LB kid from Penn that i'm not sure what you're really getting. An OT and what else exactly from the skillset position?

This seems like the perfect draft to trade away a top 10 pick for addiitonal picks the following year.

I know a lot of people think Denver stinks, but I don't think they'll be that bad.

In fact, I think that game in Denver is going to be tough to win.

Unless Houston goes on a historic run and/or all the 1 win teams decide never to win again then we should be in the safe zone for a top 10 pick at minimum. I'd say top 6 is 50/50 this early on.

It's a shame based on my knowledge this draft doesn't have dramatic talent in the top 10. You have Chase...meh..he's no Julio Jones, Megatron, Andre Johnson etc. Those are the type of recievier talent that get me excited 10. You have the LB kid from Penn that i'm not sure what you're really getting. An OT and what else exactly from the skillset position?

This seems like the perfect draft to trade away a top 10 pick for addiitonal picks the following year.
I know not everyone is sold on him but I absolutely believe Greg Rousseau is going to be worth a top-10 pick. The guy lines up inside, outside, can play standing up and has shown me enough to make me a believer. 6'7" with what appears to be a massive wingspan, and uses his hands very well to keep defenders off him. In interviews I've watched with him recently he stated he's concentrating on his explosiveness along with pass rushing moves. Obviously we're quite some time out from the draft so we'll see how the combine testing and interviews go but if he can transfer that versatility to the NFL, monster in the making.

I know not everyone is sold on him but I absolutely believe Greg Rousseau is going to be worth a top-10 pick. The guy lines up inside, outside, can play standing up and has shown me enough to make me a believer. 6'7" with what appears to be a massive wingspan, and uses his hands very well to keep defenders off him. In interviews I've watched with him recently he stated he's concentrating on his explosiveness along with pass rushing moves. Obviously we're quite some time out from the draft so we'll see how the combine testing and interviews go but if he can transfer that versatility to the NFL, monster in the making.

We'll see but i don't think his body type and game translates at the next level. If Miami drafts him then i'll support the player. But i really think he's a buyer beware type of player and it didn't help that he didn't play this season.

BTW, Has anyone seen "will be better than the Watt & Bosa brothers, HOF after his first season" Chase Young?

Last edited:
We'll see but i don't think his body type and game translates at the next level. If Miami drafts him then i'll support the player. But i really think he's a buyer beware type of player and it didn't help that he didn't play this season.
Same was said about Jason Taylor too, but that turned out well.

I'll also state he is not Dion Jordan as some have compared. DJ relied completely on athleticism to overcome his adversaries. I don't see Rousseau (even in a limited sample size) as that type of player in any way, shape or form.

Some see him not playing this season as hurting his stock, I see the reverse side of it as one less year of bad habits possibly being picked up. A guy with his physical talent just needs to be molded and refined into the player he can potentially be. The more blank the canvas the better as long as you have the necessary coaching in place to finish the painting. I believe this coaching staff, if they deemed him worthy of the pick, would excel at getting every ounce of talent out of him.

Back
Top Bottom