Thank You Chargers For ..... | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thank You Chargers For .....

Whoa, way to go out on a limb there and say you knew who would win after the game has been decided.

He just has an axe to grind with me. I don't know if it's because I pointed out that he bought snake oil from a self-professed charlatan or because I made fun of USC. Could have also been the time that I pointed out that Larry King was a degenerate loser who got chased out of South Florida for passing off bad checks. Never met a Larry King super fan before, to be honest.

Either way, it's nice to have my own personal heckler.

Here’s the thing, I think we played very smart against them in Miami. Now X was out, Minkah is a rookie who was playing out of position and the rest of our CB’s have no business being out there so Brady did have a great game against us statistically but from what I remember they didn’t crush with that wide open short stuff they seem to always get. Our White plan was brilliant as we sent a free rusher from his side whenever he was out there. White was pretty much ineffective and we dominated their strong interior and took the run away too. Obviously LA is a “we do what we do team”. Good luck with that!

At this point I think you need to force Brady to beat you down the field under pressure. He can still do it but it’s a little harder then the wide open short throws he always gets.

He just has an axe to grind with me. I don't know if it's because I pointed out that he bought snake oil from a self-professed charlatan or because I made fun of USC. Could have also been the time that I pointed out that Larry King was a degenerate loser who got chased out of South Florida for passing off bad checks. Never met a Larry King super fan before, to be honest.

Either way, it's nice to have my own personal heckler.

Oh, I was fully aware that he had some sort of issue with you. I just find it weak that he used this opportunity to try to make whatever point it was he was trying to make. I mean, after the game was over he decides to critique your comment. Absolutely and sadly hilarious.

Chargers, like everyone else in the NFL playing in NE, had a play not to lose game plan. You beat NE with pressure. Brady is scared of contact and will actually throw himself to the turf if he thinks he is in danger of being hit. It’s comical at this point. Playing the run first against them is just foolish. Let Michelle get some runs and pin your ears back on Brady every snap. Ironically, the Chargers have the talent to do just that, but instead played soft zone and “don’t allow the big play” style defense. They effectively yielded the time of possession to NE and the lead, allowing NE to do to Rivers exactly what San Diego should have done to Brady.

Chargers and Dolphins are practically mirror images of each other.

Oh, I was fully aware that he had some sort of issue with you. I just find it weak that he used this opportunity to try to make whatever point it was he was trying to make. I mean, after the game was over he decides to critique your comment. Absolutely and sadly hilarious.

Well, we can't all be lion tamers.

I'm hopeful the Chiefs will put the Patriots down next Sunday, but unfortunately I'm familiar with the history of both Bill Belichick and Andy Reid as far as situational coaching in big games. I just hope Patrick Mahomes doesn't throw up in the huddle and the game doesn't come down to 4th quarter clock management for the Chiefs.

Sucking just a bit less than the Ravens!!!

Now maybe John Harbaugh is in play.

But man....the Chargers are worse than us at finishing games.

Hard to win in New England... The orange bowl was like that for the Dolphins for a long time.

That’s why I’m not that amazed at the Patriot performance... which really was Tom Brady in a zone.

Chargers, like everyone else in the NFL playing in NE, had a play not to lose game plan. You beat NE with pressure. Brady is scared of contact and will actually throw himself to the turf if he thinks he is in danger of being hit. It’s comical at this point. Playing the run first against them is just foolish. Let Michelle get some runs and pin your ears back on Brady every snap. Ironically, the Chargers have the talent to do just that, but instead played soft zone and “don’t allow the big play” style defense. They effectively yielded the time of possession to NE and the lead, allowing NE to do to Rivers exactly what San Diego should have done to Brady.

Chargers and Dolphins are practically mirror images of each other.
Have a buddy who is a big NE fan... He said he could not believe they came out in a zone On defense against Brady. It's like these coaches cannot figure simpleton things out Or are told what defense to play because Brady is their GOAT

They got absolutely crushed today. Defense got thrashed.

But they were a 12 win football team that won on the road in the wildcard round. I don't think that qualifies as a joke. I wish the Dolphins were that kind of joke.

Not me!!!

They are average - and proved me right when I called them a joke!!!

Back
Top Bottom