Thank you Wes Welker | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thank you Wes Welker

Lol...good job, ped. Your insight and logic are outstanding!

Please do tell, however, when has Brady carried the Patriots?

My bet is that anyone who thinks Brady is an all time great QB, with all time great QB skills, works for either some media organization wanting ratings or are around 20 years old and never watched guys like Elway, Marino, Unitas, Montana, or some of the other REAL all time greats.

Brady is this generations Bradshaw, Aikman, or Griese. All HoF QB's....not one in the top 10, however. Hell, at least those guys weren't afraid to get hit!
I'm not going to debate Brady's place in history until his career's done. He's in the HoF - at least that much we agree on.

The point of my two posts was twofold:

1) Brady's pass to Welker was not that bad, and for you to accuse him of choking based on that pass is well, moronic.
2) Your assertion that Brady is a first class choker whenever he needs to lead his team is also, frankly, moronic.

You add it all up and sorry, but it does make you a moron. :3w:

(P.S. Believe me, I don't like Brady as much as the next guy, but I know a great QB when I see it. He's credited with 35 game winning drives which is 6th all-time, behind Marino, Manning, Favre, Elway and Moon. 5 Super Bowls - 3 rings/2 MVP's. But yeah, whenever he needs to lead his team, he's a total choker. :rolleyes: )

Back
Top Bottom