Thank you Wes Welker | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thank you Wes Welker

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Good thing we traded him for a second round pick. He seems to drop passes when it counts ...how do you drop a pass that wide open?

Funny how some fin fans thought we got ripped off

Pretty bad pass by Brady too. Dude was 0-5 throwing for 20 or more yards. How many deep throws did Eli put right on the money. Eli Manning > Tom Brady as a quarterback. No doubt in my mind.

Welker is such a tool. Thought he was just too damn good for this team. Well, where's your ring bud? You BLEW IT.

For as much hype as he gets there is now way he should of dropped that pass IMO. Glad the pats lost.

All i can say is karma is a *****. All that **** he talked about us and he drops a pass and, loses the SB TWICE i say he got what he deserved.

I'm glad he dropped it an they lost but we got Samson Satele for Welker.....not sure if it's even close who'd i'd rather have. Anyways F the Pats!

For as much hype as he gets there is now way he should of dropped that pass IMO. Glad the pats lost.
Completely agree. That pass could have been thrown better but a WR of his accolades makes that catch. Any of the Giants top three WRs make that catch. Welker was the 4th best WR on the field. He choked.

Listen I hate him too but lets not pretend hes not a good receiver. But yes, I agree if he makes that its over, and he blew that catch.

Listen I hate him too but lets not pretend hes not a good receiver. But yes, I agree if he makes that its over, and he blew that catch.

plain and simple.. The whole NFL love him and still he fails on clutch plays... good for him..

Welker turns into the Goat. He has as many SB rings as I do .....NONE. Karma sucks!!!!

He doesn't suck but he's just not the receiver the media portrays him to be. He came up short in a big time spot and that will stick with him. When he looks back in his career that drop is going to keep him up at night. And after reading his comments about how great it was to leave Miami for NE, its great to watch him choke away a chance at a ring.

Back
Top Bottom