Thank you Wes Welker | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thank you Wes Welker

I too have satisfaction that Welker dropped a key pass in the game.
I've lived in New England since 2000 and have to live with all the success they've had over the years. Tonight I'm celebrating the Giants victory.
I can go to work tomorrow and not hear all the smug gloating. Oh, Tom Brady is this...oh, Tom Brady is that....
Thank God this season is over and the Patriots don't have another Super Bowl ring!

He doesn't suck but he's just not the receiver the media portrays him to be. He came up short in a big time spot and that will stick with him. When he looks back in his career that drop is going to keep him up at night. And after reading his comments about how great it was to leave Miami for NE, its great to watch him choke away a chance at a ring.

Yeah certainly I agree with all that. And I'm not trying to defend Welker, I hate him as much as you guys do believe me. I remember all those comments he made about Miami. I'm just saying I'm not celebrating that we traded him to get Satele

Listen I hate him too but lets not pretend hes not a good receiver. But yes, I agree if he makes that its over, and he blew that catch.
He was wide open and that was a real tough catch. If the QB hits him in stride, that's six points and probably game over. Brady blew it.

He wanted to leave anyway. Yeah it sucks that we made poor choices with the compensation we got but at least we got something for his NE loving ***.
Yeah certainly I agree with all that. And I'm not trying to defend Welker, I hate him as much as you guys do believe me. I remember all those comments he made about Miami. I'm just saying I'm not celebrating that we traded him to get Satele

Im starting to hate woodhead just as much. I always want that little **** to get leveled

Welker dropping that pass was huge. Hopefully it will help define his career.
Brady was obviously still hurting from the physical beating we gave him in week 16.
We deserve some of the credit for the Giants win ;)

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

Im starting to hate woodhead just as much. I always want that little **** to get leveled

Anyone with the name Woodhead, you just want to thump his ears.

Wes Welker is a decent WR. He would not be this great if he had another QB throwing him the ball. Plus earlier in his Pats career they had Linebackers lined up against him... Ultimate mismatched.

Brady was out Bradied by Manning.

We did, that one pass doesn't define how good he is, that pass was a little to tall for him, do you follow football, or live in a vacuum that guy had 122 catches this pass season, look at the body of work over the last five years, then comment.

How do you know these things? That's just like saying emmitt smith wouldn't be the all time leader rusher if troy aikman wasn't handing him the ball LOL, I respect your opinion but c'mon man.

This thread (and many of the posts in it) are proof that a lot of alcohol was consumed last night. Welker is one heck of a receiver. It was one play....and the pass was a little too high.

The most overrated dwarf in the NFL.. Hope he never wins crap....

True. Early in his career he was a humble guy. He went to the Pats and caught a lot of passes as a role player and now acts as if he's Larry Fitzgerald or Andre Johnson.
He could never succeed as a no. 1 WR in the NFL. First he had Moss drawing attention from him, now he has Gronkowski and Hernandez.

This thread (and many of the posts in it) are proof that a lot of alcohol was consumed last night. Welker is one heck of a receiver. It was one play....and the pass was a little too high.

:lol: I was thinking the same thing. :drink:

Back
Top Bottom