Thank you Wes Welker | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thank you Wes Welker

Patriots were lucky to even be in the superbowl. Lee evans dropped a game winning pass that hit his chest, the patriots luck got them in the sb but there luck ran out once they got there.

We would be doing cartwheels as fans if we were able to get a reciever with Welker's production for only a second. Give credit were credit is due. The Patriots took our lunch money in that trade.

This is one of those threads that will probably end up on a Patriots message board pointing out how stupid Dolphins fans are. Please....stop with the madness. Welker is a beast and 99.9% of you would fondle yourselves if he was traded to the Dolphins today.

This is one of those threads that will probably end up on a Patriots message board pointing out how stupid Dolphins fans are. Please....stop with the madness. Welker is a beast and 99.9% of you would fondle yourselves if he was traded to the Dolphins today.
...and with some of the trade threads I see on here, half of you would trade everything we have to get him.

I wonder if he was dreaming about playing on the Giants team during the game like he was the Pats when he played for us....@s$ midget!

I really like how he thought he was going to New England to win rings and they haven't won any since he got there. He can keep on dreaming!

Agreed Port Fin, Welker is a very good reciever he botched the catch and Brady's throw was a bad throw as well.

Completely agree. That pass could have been thrown better but a WR of his accolades makes that catch. Any of the Giants top three WRs make that catch. Welker was the 4th best WR on the field. He choked.

Sure, because the Giants top 3 WR's are all more than 2 feet tall, unlike Welker.

Does Welker's failure on one play really make anyone feel better that he's not on the team. Yeah that play may have cost the Pats a Superbowl, so I was glad it happened, but I would kill for any Dolphin to put up a 1,500 yard season.

We payed twice as much for Marshal, and he consistently had drops like that from game to game. It was a fluke, and Welker makes that catch 9/10 times. It's not like Matt Ryan, where there may be uncertainty about whether we made the wrong decision. It's been clear that it was a bad move for 5 years.

But I guess if we continue to underachieve, we can keep up our run of not having a player drop a ball in the Superbowl since the 80's. Let's keep the streak alive.

He makes that catch if you try it again the next 10 times.

Not sure why he dropped it. Hit him right in the hands.... I could make that catch no problem, twisting body in mid air... I've done it before. No idea why he dropped it.

Does Welker's failure on one play really make anyone feel better that he's not on the team. Yeah that play may have cost the Pats a Superbowl, so I was glad it happened, but I would kill for any Dolphin to put up a 1,500 yard season.

We payed twice as much for Marshal, and he consistently had drops like that from game to game. It was a fluke, and Welker makes that catch 9/10 times. It's not like Matt Ryan, where there may be uncertainty about whether we made the wrong decision. It's been clear that it was a bad move for 5 years.

But I guess if we continue to underachieve, we can keep up our run of not having a player drop a ball in the Superbowl since the 80's. Let's keep the streak alive.

It has more to do with the way he left the Dolphins and dumped on them than his production in NE. He would not have had near the impact here with our run a QB's and so yes he deserves what he gets from the Miami fans.

Good thing we traded him for a second round pick. He seems to drop passes when it counts ...how do you drop a pass that wide open?

Funny how some fin fans thought we got ripped off

The question should be, "How does Brady, an "all-time great QB", throw such a horrible pass to a wide open Welker for what would most likely be the game winner?

It's because Brady is a choke artist.

He makes that catch if you try it again the next 10 times.

Not sure why he dropped it. Hit him right in the hands.... I could make that catch no problem, twisting body in mid air... I've done it before. No idea why he dropped it.

LOL!! Riiiiiiight. You've been an NFL WR who played in the Super Bowl? I mean, that's what you said. "I've done it before". hahaha

That pass was bad. Not many NFL WR, in that spot, catch that ball.

Why do you worry about what Patriot fan's think? They are all a bunch of d-bags. F-Them.

Back
Top Bottom