Thank you Wes Welker | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thank you Wes Welker

The question should be, "How does Brady, an "all-time great QB", throw such a horrible pass to a wide open Welker for what would most likely be the game winner?

It's because Brady is a choke artist.

Not sure why you are using quotes but Brady is a great QB and the pass was thrown where it had to be thrown and should have been caught period.

Not sure why you are using quotes but Brady is a great QB and the pass was thrown where it had to be thrown and should have been caught period.

Brady is a HoF QB. He's not, IMO, a top 10 all time great QB.

He should have led Welker in stride and that would have been a huge gain or even a TD. However, Brady threw it high and to the outside. Enough so that Welker was forced to stop on a dime from a flat out run, jump, and twist 180 degrees just to get a hand on it. That was a bad pass and it was incredible that Welker even got a hand on it.

Brady was under pressure and had to throw it when he did. If Welker is 6 foot+ tall (and not 5'7") he probably makes the catch.

It was a bad pass. Looks like lots of people need glasses or need to watch a whole lot more football before they start pointing fingers.

Welker had to jump backwards and completely twist his body around just to get his hands on the ball. If it was a good pass they score.

I can understand Brady's wife having absolutely no perspective but not everyone else.

Without Brady Wes is just another slot receiver! Davone Bess would of caught that ball. I have no problem with Bess now. We just need a franchise QB!

This is one of those threads that will probably end up on a Patriots message board pointing out how stupid Dolphins fans are. Please....stop with the madness. Welker is a beast and 99.9% of you would fondle yourselves if he was traded to the Dolphins today.

I disagree, speaking for myself, you'll never hear Me say Welker sucks. That would be "how dumb Dolphins fans are" type stuff. However as great as he's been in NE, he choked in the biggest moment of his career. The truth is the truth.

"Once Too Many Times To The Well" Welker can go **** OFF!

SCREW THE PATS!

He's a butt-dwarf on a team of over-blown a$$holes.

I cheered when the Pats got a pass into the SB from the Ravens...cause I knew...if they lost...it would be brutal to the team and their fu**ed-up fans.

When Brady threw a bad ball to a$$-munchin' Welker, who dropped it, I fainted with delight!

"No Super Bowl Ring For YOU, Patsy fu**-wads!"

No perfect season, no Super-Bowl victory versus the Giants...go screw yourselves, New England...CAUSE YOU SUCK A$$~!

It was a bad pass. Looks like lots of people need glasses or need to watch a whole lot more football before they start pointing fingers.

Welker had to jump backwards and completely twist his body around just to get his hands on the ball. If it was a good pass they score.

I can understand Brady's wife having absolutely no perspective but not everyone else.
A distraught Welker later said he "let the team down" with his fumbled play near the Giants' 20-yard-line, which came with 4:06 left on the clock and the Patriots up 17-15.
"I've made it a thousand times in practice and everything else," he said. "It comes to the biggest moment of my life, and don't come up with it. It's discouraging."

"Once Too Many Times To The Well" Welker can go **** OFF!

SCREW THE PATS!

He's a butt-dwarf on a team of over-blown a$$holes.

I cheered when the Pats got a pass into the SB from the Ravens...cause I knew...if they lost...it would be brutal to the team and their fu**ed-up fans.

When Brady threw a bad ball to a$$-munchin' Welker, who dropped it, I fainted with delight!

"No Super Bowl Ring For YOU, Patsy fu**-wads!"

No perfect season, no Super-Bowl victory versus the Giants...go screw yourselves, New England...CAUSE YOU SUCK A$$~!

Wow you hate the pats more than I do and I live here. Like I said before Welker is great but not as great to me as him choking on that play was. I'm surprised he wasn't looking fir a flag afterwards like he does every time he doesn't make a catch.

i was trying to figure out why welker left his feet when he did on that ball...i think he just mistimed his steps and it looked to me like maybe brady was trying to lead him over the shoulder and let him run under it but welker got all twisted tryin to turn around to the ball when i don't think he needed to...odd stuff

anyways...just like every year once the confetti flies on the superbowl i get to tell myself we're all as fans on even ground again...even if its just for a little while...

Welker sucks and Brady is a choke artist, hmmmmm. What are we on today. Chests are all pumped out because someone else lost the Superbowl. Kind of funny. Marty Shot. says getting rid of Welker from San Diego was the worst move he ever made. But I know we all know more than him.

Welker sucks and Brady is a choke artist, hmmmmm. What are we on today. Chests are all pumped out because someone else lost the Superbowl. Kind of funny. Marty Shot. says getting rid of Welker from San Diego was the worst move he ever made. But I know we all know more than him.

Marty Shot getting rid of Welker for nothing was indeed one of the worst moves he ever made....but trading away Welker for a 2nd round pick is as good as it gets. :up:

Back
Top Bottom