That interception by Tua: "Was trying to throw it out of bounds" | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

That interception by Tua: "Was trying to throw it out of bounds"

No troll here, you can’t honestly think that Tua is the answer at qb. All he throws are mostly short slant routes and did you see his attempt at sliding, he basically fell or more like stumbled forward. He’s so fragile that they have to bring in the back qb to do a sneak. They definitely won’t win games because of him they will win in spite of him.
amazing how you can come to this conclusion. did i miss something yesterday so please help me out. did tua miss any throws yesterday? what more should he have done. yeah i know throw the ball away while getting drilled but help me out if you want to move on from him because of qb sneaks and a bad slide

No troll here, you can’t honestly think that Tua is the answer at qb. All he throws are mostly short slant routes and did you see his attempt at sliding, he basically fell or more like stumbled forward. He’s so fragile that they have to bring in the back qb to do a sneak. They definitely won’t win games because of him they will win in spite of him.
Joined the site YESTERDAY. **** outta here bum.

What I said when it happened. Thought he was trying to throw it away, but failed. Seemed pretty obvious that's what happened.

He said he was trying to throw it away...maybe he was....no harm no foul

You are delusional if you think Tua is taking us to the playoffs
It seems the team might be able to carry him, but I seriously doubt he is the guy who can carry the team (David Woodley). He just doesn't have.....

1631540830061.png

11547067.jpg

Watching it live, it was pretty obvious he was trying to throw it away. He got all twisted up and threw it downfield in bounds. It was a young QB mistake.

He is fully capable of throwing the ball out of bounds. He made a mistake. Heck, he wasn’t even far from the sideline as it is.

Fans come up with some of the most asinine theories. “His arm isn’t strong enough to throw it out of bounds.” Wah wah wah. Give me a break.

What was your point? Tannehill is awesome? Well he really isn’t he has zero pocket presence and did not help the situation because he doesn’t have the awareness to make the adjustments off schedule
Tannehill has lead an immensely dynamic offense in Tennessee. Yeah he struggles sometimes when the LT is giving up 5 sacks to one player alone. 40 total TDs last year. Don't let your bias cloud the fact that there isn't really a metric that would support any anything other than that Tannehill has been a very good QB since he escaped Miami.

That’s honestly what it looked like to me, don’t know why. Just something about it had the mannerisms of trying to throw the ball away

Tannehill has lead an immensely dynamic offense in Tennessee. Yeah he struggles sometimes when the LT is giving up 5 sacks to one player alone. 40 total TDs last year. Don't let your bias cloud the fact that there isn't really a metric that would support any anything other than that Tannehill has been a very good QB since he escaped Miami.
I'm a Tannehill fan. But even I admit that he can't be successful if his backside linemen suck. That's his bug a boo. He has trouble feeling pressure from the backside. Having said that, a coaching staff is supposed to put their players in the best position to win. Never happened in Miami, didn't happen yesterday. Just leave a TE in to help your LT with Jones, jeez, its not that hard.

He had already back peddled about 10 r 15 yards at that point, taking a sack there leads you to a long field anyway, our punter was pretty dreadful today, not sure a punt would have yield any better net field position. Tua's intention was absolutely right, taking a sack was the last thing we needed in that situation. He just couldn't get enough on the ball because of the pressure he was under and then Mike decides to pass the ball to the Pats defender.
He was outside the tackle box he could’ve just thrown it into the ground.

He threw the ball 35 times for 164 yards putting up 6 points at home vs an average at best Philly D. How exactly is 2021 Ryan better than Tua?
He made his ridiculous comment and then left the thread so he didn’t have to respond to the posters who pointed out quite clearly that Ryan is not an upgrade to Tua. On another thread he had stated they should bring back Tannehill to replace Tua.

Obviously he doesn’t post on here to provide any thoughtful discussion but merely to make it clear he wants any other QB than Tua. Even if those QB’s are not as good as Tua.

Tua can’t throw the ball down the field consistently, most of his throws are short slants. Why have all that speed at wr and you can’t take the top off of the defense. The arm strength/talent just isn’t there

Back
Top Bottom