That interception by Tua: "Was trying to throw it out of bounds" | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

That interception by Tua: "Was trying to throw it out of bounds"

Really?! I missed that in the presser. I’ve seen enough of Tua, he is not NFL ready and doesn’t have a strong enough arm for the NFL. Every deep throw was under thrown. Hell, Mac Jones looks more NFL ready.

The real problem is Grier’s drafting ability. Look at all of the OL picks that we have and our OL looks worse than ever. Our DL looks just as bad.

The only reason we won is due to NE rookie RB fumbling.

You talked yourself in a full circle here. You think Tua does not look ready and Mac Jones looks more ready right? Then in the same post you state Grier stinks at drafting oline talent and out oline looks worse than ever. Do you seriously not see how those two things are related are related?

Tua is the worst qb in the division, it’s not even close. I was watching some of the Jets Panthers game and Wilson looks like the real deal, he has some serious arm talent and you saw what Mac Jones is about

Agreed! Tua is going to be what holds us back.

Tua is the worst qb in the division, it’s not even close. I was watching some of the Jets Panthers game and Wilson looks like the real deal, he has some serious arm talent and you saw what Mac Jones is about

Wow this post reeks of youthful exuberance or a closet Patriot’s troll. Either way ignore!

You talked yourself in a full circle here. You think Tua does not look ready and Mac Jones looks more ready right? Then in the same post you state Grier stinks at drafting oline talent and out oline looks worse than ever. Do you seriously not see how those two things are related are related?

Tua is garbage! There is no circle! He is the absolute worst starting QB in our division period. Grier is the other issue. Sure, he is great with trades but talent evaluation, garbage. Look at Tua for example

Tua is garbage! There is no circle! He is the absolute worst starting QB in our division period. Grier is the other issue. Sure, he is great with trades but talent evaluation, garbage. Look at Tua for example

Vocabulary lesson

Hyperbole: exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally

Aka: all of your posts

Next week, we are going to get embarrassed at home. We looked completely unprepared on all levels.

The same people that defend Tagovailoa for yesterday's performance, they brought the pitchforks when Tannehill was the QB. All the while the circumstances are almost identical: no running game, no pass protection. The major differences are that Tagovailoa has a better receiving corps and a significantly better defense - and a better coaching staff.

The same people that defend Tagovailoa for yesterday's performance, they brought the pitchforks when Tannehill was the QB. All the while the circumstances are almost identical: no running game, no pass protection. The major differences are that Tagovailoa has a better receiving corps and a significantly better defense - and a better coaching staff.

I don’t think those are the same people at all. I think the people who attacked Tannehill are the very same attacking Tua. They’re just miserable people who love to argue or complain.

Really?! I missed that in the presser. I’ve seen enough of Tua, he is not NFL ready and doesn’t have a strong enough arm for the NFL. Every deep throw was under thrown. Hell, Mac Jones looks more NFL ready.

The real problem is Grier’s drafting ability. Look at all of the OL picks that we have and our OL looks worse than ever. Our DL looks just as bad.

The only reason we won is due to NE rookie RB fumbling.
And that's the bottom line. Chris Grier absolutely sucks at evaluating and drafting players.

Back
Top Bottom