That interception by Tua: "Was trying to throw it out of bounds" | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

That interception by Tua: "Was trying to throw it out of bounds"

He's way better than Tua. Guy is a former MVP and started in a Super Bowl. He isn't what he used to be, but we don't need him to be great. We just need a solid veteran QB and we win it all. Defense is the best in the league. Offense is loaded with WRs and TEs. Need a QB. Tua is not it.
He threw the ball 35 times for 164 yards putting up 6 points at home vs an average at best Philly D. How exactly is 2021 Ryan better than Tua?

Who cares. Its done. Sure he will learn from it. Just looked at the AFC East table. Oh look! Dolphins are top of it. 😉

Apparently this is the BS nonsense we’re gonna get ALL season. Any mistake(s) Tua Tagavailoa makes will be dredged up EVEN when the team wins.

Good, great, grand, wonderful.

I imagine if Tua has a game where he throws for 500 yards and 7 touchdowns with 0 turnovers but the Dolphins lose in a shootout the naysayers attitude will be “doesn’t matter what he did, the team lost”.

Why can’t the same be true when the team wins?

All that matters are W‘s and L’s, right? And MIA got a W today.

Forget the coulda, shoulda, woulda‘s. They don’t matter.

Trade for Matt Ryan tomorrow. He should be ready in a couple weeks. Super Bowl. This team is loaded. Tua is holding us back. We only get TDs because we score on opening drives of games and halves because we have excellent coaching. Flores is a boss.
You keep spewing this crap about this team being loaded. I guess you missed the way the offensive line and defensive line looked. This team is far from loaded. It’s a resourceful team that’s still building and trying to add talent, but isn’t quite there yet.

DeShaun Watson = Aaron Rodgers > Tua > Matt Ryan

That said, I don't want to trade for anyone and want to see what Tua can do in the future. The difference between all 3 is that Tua is still developing. The kid is a good game manager, we need to give him more time to get acclimated to the speed of the game.

The last thing I want is another Tannehill situation where we give up on this kid, some team picks him up for peanuts, and then he becomes their god.

That said, I don't want to trade for anyone and want to see what Tua can do in the future. The difference between all 3 is that Tua is still developing. The kid is a good game manager, we need to give him more time to get acclimated to the speed of the game.

The last thing I want is another Tannehill situation where we give up on this kid, some team picks him up for peanuts, and then he becomes their god.

That God you are talking about has zero pocket awareness - Tua has it in spades

He has to reconcile that a rush is going to be in his face each play and that is what the greats do the work they it

By some metrics Tennessee's offense was the best in the league last year. And this is with an offensive line that was decimated and that defense that was just atrocious at getting off the field and had no pass rush whatsoever.

Today was just a total team demolishing - Taylor Lewan gave up 5 sacks to Chandler Jones alone, and these are on plays where the defender got by him almost entirely unabated. Quite honestly, it's amazing that they got 212 passing yards and 13 points with what was going on in every facet of the game.

What was your point? Tannehill is awesome? Well he really isn’t he has zero pocket presence and did not help the situation because he doesn’t have the awareness to make the adjustments off schedule

Jeez is that all you have to offer ?

Tua bad

south park beat a dead horse GIF

The Dolphins won maybe fine a few positives

Tua can’t throw the ball across his body off his back foot with a 280 lb torpedo crushing his ribs - makes sense give that guy a badge/banner of some sort

Last edited:
In the post game presser, Tua let it be known that the wild interception he threw was meant to be thrown out of bounce. Gotta get this out here before the fan base goes haywire.
Really?! I missed that in the presser. I’ve seen enough of Tua, he is not NFL ready and doesn’t have a strong enough arm for the NFL. Every deep throw was under thrown. Hell, Mac Jones looks more NFL ready.

The real problem is Grier’s drafting ability. Look at all of the OL picks that we have and our OL looks worse than ever. Our DL looks just as bad.

The only reason we won is due to NE rookie RB fumbling.

Apparently this is the BS nonsense we’re gonna get ALL season. Any mistake(s) Tua Tagavailoa makes will be dredged up EVEN when the team wins.

Good, great, grand, wonderful.

I imagine if Tua has a game where he throws for 500 yards and 7 touchdowns with 0 turnovers but the Dolphins lose in a shootout the naysayers attitude will be “doesn’t matter what he did, the team lost”.

Why can’t the same be true when the team wins?

All that matters are W‘s and L’s, right? And MIA got a W today.

Forget the coulda, shoulda, woulda‘s. They don’t matter.

Tua will never put up 500 yards passing. I would bet $100k on that pipedream.

If I am Miami, I am making the Watson trade today. Watson is only 25 and one of the top talents in the NFL. Tua will never be on the same level.

with that said, I had been against the trade due to the cost but after seeing Tua, **** it! Watson makes us a contender. Look at what he did last year with that **** show

Tua is the worst qb in the division, it’s not even close. I was watching some of the Jets Panthers game and Wilson looks like the real deal, he has some serious arm talent and you saw what Mac Jones is about

Tua is the worst qb in the division, it’s not even close. I was watching some of the Jets Panthers game and Wilson looks like the real deal, he has some serious arm talent and you saw what Mac Jones is about
So you think if you shout it on a forum your point is taken?

Back
Top Bottom