That's It I'm throwing in the towel!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

That's It I'm throwing in the towel!!!

well, one thing's for sure. We're all here cos we love the fins. We're never going to agree on everything and that's just human nature. I think we should be able to disagree but still respect each other. Some people take things too personal and after all, is still just a GAME.We're all on the same side here so lets act like it!!!!

ozzy rules!!!!!!!!!!!

This is one of very few cases in which ignoring a problem may lead to its going away.

Fin-atic, I totally totally disliked you, but now that you posted this I have nothing but utter respect for you. I got tired of the same old Jay Fiedler bashing and Brian Griese praising, but now, since you made this post, my opinion on you has changed completely. I really always thought you were a great poster but never posted anything but Jay,Draft etc. Now I have realized you are a great poster and I will see your true posts in the months to come. Cheers.

Originally posted by fin-atic
I can safely say at this point there is not a single member who doesn't know where I stand on Fiedler, the draft, and Wannstedt.

So, I am refusing to participate in any threads regarding them. I am tired of them. I encourage the same. Especialy if your intent is to go on and dredge up any one of a billion subjects and topics and facts and stats that have been posted. Just let it lie. If you don't agree let the author have their say and then just walk away. And before you even post, read the board. Think about it. Then ask "Am I contributing anything positive or new?" before you post.

My parting comment is that we are all rooting for the same team. When they tee it up in the fall, there won't be single solitary person who is a member of this forum and a Dolphin fan (sorry Clumpy) who will not be firmly behind Jay or Griese the Coach and the team. The desire to win and get better is what drives all of us. We just can't seem to find common ground on what the priorities are or the philosohy that will work.

I say we take big eraser and clean the slate. Let all previous interactions fall away as part if history and let us all now focus on the 2003 season.

I know this will be hard for many, including me. But man I am just tired of it. And the one thing that is obvious, is no one is giving an inch on anything. So lets all agree to disagree and get back to some positive fun.

After all, it is going to be one hell of a year.

I don't know what your stand is on Wanny, Fiedler, and the draft. Please enlighten me.

Gaphinfan:

Sorry the best I will offer is to go to the search feature of this forum and type in my user name and it will give you every post I have every written.

Dolphins2002:

Thanks. What most people don't know is that I have been on this site since September. And really until the season fell apart, again, I was as positive as anyone here. I mena I wa right there. But I realized after this year that something is wrong. I had my ideas and others had thiers. In the event of exploring those ideas is how I got to this post.

I am just done with those subjects.

Originally posted by fin-atic
Gaphinfan:

Sorry the best I will offer is to go to the search feature of this forum and type in my user name and it will give you every post I have every written.

Hey, Punk

Don't give me some damn run around! I asked you nicely to tell me your stance and you have to be a panda Trainer about it.

Why don't you search and send me the files!

Originally posted by Gaphinfan

Hey, Punk

Don't give me some damn run around! I asked you nicely to tell me your stance and you have to be a panda Trainer about it.

Why don't you search and send me the files!

First Warning:

There will be none of that. We have zero tolerance for personal attacks. Fin-atic did nothing to deserve your little outburst. If you are interested in reading his posts, then I recommend you do as he suggested.
If you want to call members names, and be beligerent, you can do it someplace else.

Next time you lash out like this will result in a one week ban from this site. The third strike means you're out for good.

I think an apology is in order. You were way out of line.

Jon

I have already given him one warning, wharf.....5/9/03link

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom