The 2006 Tampa Bay Devil Rays Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The 2006 Tampa Bay Devil Rays Thread

King Nate

His Majesty
Reaction score
Come on Rays fans, don't be shy! With a new coach and a new attitude we have just as much of a shot as anybody else! There's gotta be more Rays fans than just me and Nappy Roots on this site now where are you guys at?

nick1 said:

devilrays7eb-1.jpg

wrong thread!

nick1 said:
just trying to have some fun, maybe this is the year for the Rays
:roflmao:

but seriously...the Rays will be a much improved team this year. Good luck to you guys. :wink:

Rocky Raccoon said:
:roflmao:

but seriously...the Rays will be a much improved team this year. Good luck to you guys. :wink:
they have a good chance at being better than the Marlins for once, although the Marlins will be better in my opinion for obvious reasons but this is a Rays thread so I won't get into the Marlins

dont under estimate the rays, we are going to have a nice lineup. if we can get any ounce of pitching, i expect us to be around .500 this year.

Nappy Roots said:
dont under estimate the rays, we are going to have a nice lineup. if we can get any ounce of pitching, i expect us to be around .500 this year.
I love how you guys always beat the Yankees, a 200+ million dollar pay roll getting beat by a 50 million dollar pay roll :sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom