The 2006 Tampa Bay Devil Rays Thread | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The 2006 Tampa Bay Devil Rays Thread

Boik14 said:
when are rocco and cantu returning?

theres no telling.

Rocco was suppose to start his rehad assignment last week, which was postponed due to soreness in his hamstring(which is what is currently hurting him).

Ive heard Cantu wont be back til the start of June.

Nappy Roots said:
theres no telling.

Rocco was suppose to start his rehad assignment last week, which was postponed due to soreness in his hamstring(which is what is currently hurting him).

Ive heard Cantu wont be back til the start of June.
i read on yahoo that rocco is taking grounders at 1B and may see time there when he gets back at least initially.

But I havent heard anything on Cantu. i hope Mini Manny gets well soon. My fantasy teams need him.

culpepper2chambers said:

clear.gif

Boik14 said:
i read on yahoo that rocco is taking grounders at 1B and may see time there when he gets back at least initially.

But I havent heard anything on Cantu. i hope Mini Manny gets well soon. My fantasy teams need him.

yea rocco is taking some ground balls at first as they dont want him running around in the OF right away coming off his hamstring injury. Honestly though, it makes little sense to me as a huge part of his game is his speed, so if he cant run in the OF, then he doesnt need to be in the lineup at all. Not to mention we have the best fielding 1B in the AL, no reason to take him out of the lineup for someone that has never played the position....

Top Tampa Bay prospect Delmon Young was suspended 50 games without pay by the International League on Tuesday, two weeks after throwing a bat that hit a replacement umpire in the arm.

fair suspension i would say.

Back
Top Bottom