The 2006 Tampa Bay Devil Rays Thread | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The 2006 Tampa Bay Devil Rays Thread

Nappy Roots said:
just got back from the game! Kazmir is a beast, pitching 7 innings with 1 ER 8 Ks. Hes on pace to go like 25-8 this year with a 2.73 ERA.....BEAST!!!!!!!

:yes:

Kazmir:hump:

Worst mistake the Mets ever made but I'm so happy that they did it!

King Nate said:
:yes:

Kazmir:hump:

Worst mistake the Mets ever made but I'm so happy that they did it!
:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: Stupid rick peterson, and little jeffery wilpon wanting to "contend now". Like V-zam was ever the answer?

At least us met fans got a real gm in here because of it

Boik14 said:
:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: Stupid rick peterson, and little jeffery wilpon wanting to "contend now". Like V-zam was ever the answer?

At least us met fans got a real gm in here because of it

:chuckle:

culpepper2chambers said:
nappy u can have ur avy back tommarow

:monkeyr: this avy

:eek:

is there a better pitcher in the MLs than Kazmir right now? DUDE IS ****ING INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 IP 5 H 0 R 11 Ks

BEAST!

hmm...first in the AL in wins, second in the AL in ERA, second in the AL in strikeouts.....sounds damn good to me!! he is AWESOME!!!!!

UF Fin Kat said:
hmm...first in the AL in wins, second in the AL in ERA, second in the AL in strikeouts.....sounds damn good to me!! he is AWESOME!!!!!

agreed.

:biggrin:

he could start the all-star game! santana will have to cool down a bit, though....and we all know that kazmir is more likely to cool down.

Its gonna be Kazmir vs Wells on Friday night hopefully.. That should be fun to watch, along with atleast 1 crazy comment from Wells.. They may push him back tilll Sat..

UF Fin Kat said:
he could start the all-star game! santana will have to cool down a bit, though....and we all know that kazmir is more likely to cool down.

I hope Kazmir starts the allstar game. And on the NL side, Beltran, Wright, Delgado, and Reyes all are voted in as starters.

That will be the most exciting first two innings of an all-star game in a long long time!

Back
Top Bottom