The 2007 Atlanta Braves Thread | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The 2007 Atlanta Braves Thread

The Braves are absolutely destroying the Astros again tonight. They sent up 11 batters in the first inning. They could soon have the most feared lineup in the NL. I'll be surprised if they don't make some noise the last two months of the season. With the way Harris, Escobar, and Diaz have been hitting there's really no weak spot in their lineup.

Speaking of Yunel Escobar, that kid can play. Despite Salty being dealt they still have some young talent with this guy. Every time he plays he seems to make something happen.

So who else is glad that Glavine is back in Atlanta? :thumbup: I know he's not what he used to be but he'll still be better than any of the 3-5 guys they started in 07.

Not much to mention from the offseason. I've heard we might bring in the A's CF to keep the seat warm for a kid we have in the minors. We got Glavine back. Hopefully he can eat up a lot of innings and keep some pressure off the bullpen. Now that football is pretty much over I'm starting to get excited about spring training. I might even try to catch some of it.

Yeah I've heard that too, but he has a habit of getting hurt. Hampton got hurt in the mexican winter league don't know if you guys saw that.

Yeah that is what I heard about Kotsay I think it was. I didn't hear about Hampton. That's not surprising. But it sucks none the less.

Yeah that is what I heard about Kotsay I think it was. I didn't hear about Hampton. That's not surprising. But it sucks none the less.
Well good new is it didn't sound too bad of an injury. But the other good news is it looks like they aren't relying on him to be in the starting rotation either. So that is good news to me.

Back
Top Bottom