The 2007 Mets Thread | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The 2007 Mets Thread

I got the championship pack....Then I scored home opening day tix for monday via a friend of mine who I knew wouldnt be able to make opening day but has season tix. I did like 4 individual games with it. Mine were upper mezanine.

On another note go back away bro; you show up in the thread and we lost! :(

J/k

Hehe, I can't do anything about those errors today. That one by Delgado was just laziness, and Green has to make those catches. But thats ok, we all knew they weren't going undefeated. I will still be happy with 161-1 record lol!!

The Mets are an AMERICAN LEAGUE built-style team playing in the NL. They are gonna score a ton of runs, win a ton of games, and unless their pitching totally craps the bed they will be playing in the World Series.

Not 1 team in the NL is even close to them talent wise. And depth wise

I bet you said this last year too, before the Cardinals won it all. :wink:

yeah roman, we will just have to see how the phills do......:rolleyes2

Hehe, I can't do anything about those errors today. That one by Delgado was just laziness, and Green has to make those catches. But thats ok, we all knew they weren't going undefeated. I will still be happy with 161-1 record lol!!

They were returning the favor from Friday I think. A lot of errors yesterday, I was shocked. When Green dropped the popup it looked like maybe he had his mind on trying to throw out the runner too soon or something.

From stats Inc:

"The key for Perez was control. It was the first time Perez pitched six or more innings without a walk since Sept. 29, 2002. Perez, 0-7 in road games for the Pirates and Mets last season, won on the road for the first time since Sept. 24, 2005. "He threw strikes and he was pounding the zone," Mets manager Willie Randolph said. "He was pretty dominant tonight. He pitched a great game." Perez was only 3-13 with a 6.58 ERA last season."

back to back jacks by Green and Castro

2-1 Mets :)

wow... shawn green loves the long ball?

wow... shawn green loves the long ball?
yeah he did, and it was castro's 1st ab of the season.

LOL @ the row of grown men in easter bunny costumes sitting next to urban meyer! :D

Home opener today baby! I was thinking about driving down to the stadium but I don't want to deal with scalper prices on this cold day. I am comfortable on my couch. But lets hope they turn around that little error bug going around and kick some *** today.

1-0 Phils :)

Phils got ONE whole run after loading the bases with no outs...whiffs by Howard and Burrell. :tantrum:

PHILS load the bases again for the second inning in a row with no outs, and get NO RUNS. No wonder they suck. :tantrum:

Willy Randolph just did the bone-head move of the century.

2nd and 3rd. Two outs. FIRST BASE OPEN, and a RIGHT HANDED PITCHER ON THE MOUND......and he doesn't walk Ryan Howard!!

Hello!!!!!!! Howard then hits one about 700ft and it still hasn't landed yet!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom