The 2007 Mets Thread | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The 2007 Mets Thread

Willy Randolph just did the bone-head move of the century.

2nd and 3rd. Two outs. FIRST BASE OPEN, and a RIGHT HANDED PITCHER ON THE MOUND......and he doesn't walk Ryan Howard!!

Hello!!!!!!! Howard then hits one about 700ft and it still hasn't landed yet!!!!!

yep, I saw it coming.

could that be the at bat to wake the Phillies up? They've left TONS of people on base today and in every game throughout the season thus far.

I just turned in My Phillies Fan Card....giving up 7 runs in the 8th :confused: ...what a joke. I hope they keep losing so maybe Cholly Manuel will get the axe. The Phils have no bullpen and had the bases loaded THREE times against the Mets today and got ONE run....most of the time they had the bases loaded with no outs. Good luck Mets, I have just become a Rockies' fan. At least guys like Helton, Holliday and Atkins play hard.

I just turned in My Phillies Fan Card....giving up 7 runs in the 8th :confused: ...what a joke. I hope they keep losing so maybe Cholly Manuel will get the axe. The Phils have no bullpen and had the bases loaded THREE times against the Mets today and got ONE run....most of the time they had the bases loaded with no outs. Good luck Mets, I have just become a Rockies' fan. At least guys like Helton, Holliday and Atkins play hard.

Manuel didn't put the team together.

I love Gary, Keith and Ron doing the games, they pick up everything. I thought they were going to puke when the Geary threw a 3-0 curve to Franco.

PS

Hamels has some great stuff!

Manuel didn't put the team together.

I love Gary, Keith and Ron doing the games, they pick up everything. I thought they were going to puke when the Geary threw a 3-0 curve to Franco.

PS

Hamels has some great stuff!

Manuel had Geary lead off the 8th inning with a 5-4 Phils' lead....I guess he did not want any insurance runs? He coulda/shoulda done a double switch so Geary did not have to bat, but NOOOOOOOO that would have been too smart of Cholly. :rolleyes2

don't forget future All-Star Troy Tullowitski

Back
Top Bottom