The 2007 Mets Thread | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The 2007 Mets Thread

I just turned in My Phillies Fan Card....giving up 7 runs in the 8th :confused: ...what a joke. I hope they keep losing so maybe Cholly Manuel will get the axe. The Phils have no bullpen and had the bases loaded THREE times against the Mets today and got ONE run....most of the time they had the bases loaded with no outs. Good luck Mets, I have just become a Rockies' fan. At least guys like Helton, Holliday and Atkins play hard.

Honestly your lineup other than Rollins, Utley and Howard I don't think is very good. Regardless of the hype they get. Everyone else is either unproven or proven to be average. The starting staff is decent but not great, and the bullpen isn't very good either. Then there is the question of whether Utley and Howard can match last years numbers anyway. The lineup is poorly set up also IMO.

yep roman, im glad im not a phills fan! come on, even you gotta love how rollins opened his big mouth only to shut it up with his error and gidp... love it!

I just turned in My Phillies Fan Card....giving up 7 runs in the 8th :confused: ...what a joke. I hope they keep losing so maybe Cholly Manuel will get the axe. The Phils have no bullpen and had the bases loaded THREE times against the Mets today and got ONE run....most of the time they had the bases loaded with no outs. Good luck Mets, I have just become a Rockies' fan. At least guys like Helton, Holliday and Atkins play hard.

you're gonna regret that Roman because they're going to turn their season around. I still expect them to be there with the Braves and Mets at the end of the season.

Manuel didn't put the team together.

I love Gary, Keith and Ron doing the games, they pick up everything. I thought they were going to puke when the Geary threw a 3-0 curve to Franco.

PS

Hamels has some great stuff!

definately one of the best announce teams there is. They have great chemistry.

you're gonna regret that Roman because they're going to turn their season around. I still expect them to be there with the Braves and Mets at the end of the season.

I would think so also, but a few more loses like that and they will fold.

Did you see Burrell in his last at bat?? He had quit all over him.

Losing games like they have kills moral.

I loved Rollins booting that ball!

He should have kept his mouth shut!
I think j-hole should keep talking.....

Let me do a John Sterling special here: Its an error for J-Roll who acts like an *- hole :D

Honestly your lineup other than Rollins, Utley and Howard I don't think is very good. Regardless of the hype they get. Everyone else is either unproven or proven to be average. The starting staff is decent but not great, and the bullpen isn't very good either. Then there is the question of whether Utley and Howard can match last years numbers anyway. The lineup is poorly set up also IMO.
All the things I have said about philly for the last 5 years in one paragraph. Good job :)

That game was one of the more boring opening days Ive experienced over the last 6 years, until the 8th inning.

Im used to watching stuff happening, like last year when part of the scoreboard fell....But hey we got a win.

5-2 :)

Manuel didn't put the team together.

I love Gary, Keith and Ron doing the games, they pick up everything. I thought they were going to puke when the Geary threw a 3-0 curve to Franco.

PS

Hamels has some great stuff!
I love the games on SNY with these guys. Keith especially gives them levity and and no fear to speak the truth. He's kind of like baseball's Johnny Miller. I get so excited when they're on SNY, because 90% of baseball announcers put me to sleep.

That game was one of the more boring opening days Ive experienced over the last 6 years, until the 8th inning.

Im used to watching stuff happening, like last year when part of the scoreboard fell....But hey we got a win.

5-2 :)
I forgot, you were there, weren't you?
Lucky punk :err:

Luckily Charlie Manuel relieved Geoff Geary of his duties JUST IN TIME. I wouldn't want to see him give up TOO many runs......:(

I love the games on SNY with these guys. Keith especially gives them levity and and no fear to speak the truth. He's kind of like baseball's Johnny Miller. I get so excited when they're on SNY, because 90% of baseball announcers put me to sleep.
ditto...fran healy was the worst! He must have been working cheap for the dolans or something.

I forgot, you were there, weren't you?
Lucky punk :err:
6th straight year, Im making it a tradition....one that will die eventually when I move to florida down the road

Luckily Charlie Manuel relieved Geoff Geary of his duties JUST IN TIME. I wouldn't want to see him give up TOO many runs......:(
Its a good thing Cholly pulled Geary when he did, he may have tired the mets bats out for the rest of the series much like ATL did that first game when nym played them.

Back
Top Bottom