The 2008 NHL Playoff thread | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The 2008 NHL Playoff thread

Well i am now, certainly for the most part in this series they gave the Flyers the beating of a life time. But on an even playing field, both teams healthy, i dont know if the result would be the same, especially if the Pens lost that many players in free agency.

dont worry the wings will wipe the smug look off the penguins players faces :lol:

We shall see, arsenal. We shall see.:d-day:

Gonna' be one helluva series. I'll start out with a prediction of Pens in 6.:wink:

LETS GO PENS!

This is our year!

very quiet in here huh?

wings defense is too much for the Pens right now... and when they do get a chance, Osgood is playing well... our offense continues to produce eventhough our powerplay isn't clicking like it should....

Well ... <nervous chuckle> we certainly got our arses handed to us in Detroit.

Oppressive "D" - I knew they were good, but ... :foundout:

Game 3 at the Igloo is a must win. If we fall in a 3-0 hole, there will be no climbing out.

Sheesh, it would be nice to actually get one bounce to go in for us. Oh well, at least we are back home for the next two.

LETS GO PENS!

Man, I hope this is our year!

I think they should be able to score at home.....I'm going to go out on a limb and say they tie the series back up in Pitt.

I don't think they can beat the wings in a 7 game series however.

Wings in 4... to much firepower............Zetter berggggggggggggggggggggg is the man!!! Lidddy is the best Dman in my opinion...I say Orr is number 1 in the world and Liddy 2!!

Bumpus !!!! All that hard work and you wont get a CUP!!! Sad But True!!

Go Wings Go

Go Flyers go

In good NHL news, the Stanley Cup finals ratings are up!

In bad NHL news, they are only averaging 2.5 million viewers on versus and game two drew a 1.8 cable rating which for a Championship finals game in any major sport is pretty pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom