The 2008 NHL Playoff thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The 2008 NHL Playoff thread

The Ottawa Senators are a joke, Pittsburgh should be ashamed at anything LESS than a sweep.

:lol:
You just worry about your Flyers buddy ... Should we meet in the quest for Lord Stanley's Cup ... (if Philly can make it that far :tongue:) we'll deal with you then.

BEWARE THE PENGUINS!
This could be our year.

How about that Flames game last night????

I can not believe they lost with 7 seconds left! My remote almost went threw the TV!

Hey Bumpusitis...relax....Its Ottawa!!! Wait till u meet habs and Rangers or devils real teams and yaaa Even Flyers!!! You have no GOALTENDING!!!!!

Get it in the head!!! Fleury stinks

Hey Bumpusitis...relax....Its Ottawa!!! Wait till u meet habs and Rangers or devils real teams and yaaa Even Flyers!!! You have no GOALTENDING!!!!!

But the Pens have enough offense to make up for Fleury's mistakes.

Fleury has been playin pretty good this series.

I always cheer for the Canadian teams but Sid the Kid and the Pens are going to be very tough to beat.

Also the Sens were at the top of the division for most of the season......they have scoring punch and can't seem to beat Fleury.

You just worry about your Flyers buddy ... Should we meet in the quest for Lord Stanley's Cup ... (if Philly can make it that far :tongue:) we'll deal with you then.

BEWARE THE PENGUINS!
This could be our year.

The Flyers can beat the Penguins in a seven game series provided the officiating is equal on BOTH sides. Of course since the Penguins have Crosby it wont be, then again maybe we'll have experience if we can dispose of Ovechkin.

In other words we can win without this:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rY0qS8XojBU

and enough of the "BEWARE THE PENGUINS", it might be worth saying if they weren't playing an AHL team for the first round.

If Fleury stinks what is Marty Biron?

Fleury doesn't stink

Neither does Biron

Biron has been the first solid and reliable goalie for the Flyers in quite a while, the defense has been shaky in front of him but overall i think he's played well this season and thus far in the playoffs, his first playoff games.

Yeah, as evidenced by his 1.26 goals against in the playoffs thus far. Keep an eye on my boy Fleury, he's going to be the key.

edit: ... and .955 save percentage

Fleury doesn't stink

Neither does Biron

Biron has been the first solid and reliable goalie for the Flyers in quite a while, the defense has been shaky in front of him but overall i think he's played well this season and thus far in the playoffs, his first playoff games.

very true.

The Flyers can beat the Penguins in a seven game series provided the officiating is equal on BOTH sides. Of course since the Penguins have Crosby it wont be, then again maybe we'll have experience if we can dispose of Ovechkin.

In other words we can win without this:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rY0qS8XojBU

and enough of the "BEWARE THE PENGUINS", it might be worth saying if they weren't playing an AHL team for the first round.

Here we go with the built-in excuses.

Fleury doesn't stink

Neither does Biron

Marty B couldn't beat out a very average Ryan Miller in part because he isn't reliable.

Yea...he's horrible. That's why he's what, 11-1-1 since he came back from his injury?

Wow, that does suck, doesn't it. :rolleyes:

Here we go with the built-in excuses.
Yup...used to hear the same nonsense when Lemieux played.

Yawn.

Back
Top Bottom