The 44th pick | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The 44th pick

part of me wants to trade down from 12 and pick up another 2nd rounder since all the good talent is there, i do not think we could afford a player at pick 12, but you never know

Round 2 give me Jermaine Gresham, Brandon Graham, Ricky Sapp or Arrelious Benn if they fall. I wouldn't mind Nate Allen, Aaron Hernandez, depending on Ronnie maybe Jonathan Dwyer. Maybe even Greg Hardy, he had an off year but he is an impressive athlete.

the only TE Im interested in is Jimmy Graham.

other than Gresham,no one is a clear cut player,and Jimmy would have the highest ceiling of all of 'em,being a 6'8" tight-end with 4.6 speed.

Tebow wouldnt be appealing to me in the 7th round,to be honest with you....

realistically Dennis Pitta of BYU is still on the board then and he was a damn good TE in college. I love Tebow as a competitor and leader, but where has he shown he has the SKILLS to be a TE? can he catch? can he block 300 pound D-lineman? can he outrun NFL linebackers? too many questions for my liking when there is talent on the board who CAN do those things.

He could out run ours...:ponder:

I'd be pissed off that once again they drafted a project qb in the 2nd round, thats how I feel.

Caz Piurowski TE. His daddy played for Bowden, and has played well. Go FSU! Undrafted.

I honestly have no idea who we're going to get with the 44th

My predictions have us getting Eric Norwood,LB, South Carolina though

Would I be crucified if I suggested that Miami look to give the #44 pick to a team in exchange for a first round pick in 2011?

Because that's probably the best option.

What should be done is for us to draft Tony Pike if he is available iin the 2nd. Henne is a good backup at best, and it wouldn't surprise me if we take another QB. Tebow shouldn't even be looked at until late 3rd and who knows what he will play.

Would I be crucified if I suggested that Miami look to give the #44 pick to a team in exchange for a first round pick in 2011?

Because that's probably the best option.

Why is that the best option? We don't have any idea who is available. We don't know who we've signed as FAs, or what trades we have made.

If we sign Wilfork...and draft McClain....and the TE from OU is somehow unexpectedly there in the second, is it still the best option? I think not.

At some point, the future has to be now. In any case, to discuss the "best option" for April now is at best premature.

depending on what's there i wouldn't be opposed to trading the 2nd rounder for a 2011 1st

tony pike imo is garbage

Why is that the best option? We don't have any idea who is available. We don't know who we've signed as FAs, or what trades we have made.

If we sign Wilfork...and draft McClain....and the TE from OU is somehow unexpectedly there in the second, is it still the best option? I think not.

At some point, the future has to be now. In any case, to discuss the "best option" for April now is at best premature.

Well teams with foresight have done exactly that in recent memory. Trading a 2nd for a future first rounder.

I think where CK was coming from is the 2011 draft will be an excellent draft.

A better draft than this one. And with a top 32 pick instead of #43 there's better chances of getting an impact player.

Back
Top Bottom