The All-Purpose Draft thread.... | Page 159 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The All-Purpose Draft thread....

He was a Top 40 pick.

How many WR's in this class are better/more polished than Bowers is as a receiver?

there are several WR's in this class that can get better separation than Bowers. There are several WRs with better catch radius and better at going up and getting the ball than Bowers. He definitely deserves to be a 1st round pick and he wont have to wait long to hear his name called tonight. Im just not drafting him over more premier positions in this draft class. I don't think Bowers goes in the top 10 and I don't think Jets pick him. We shall see....

there are several WR's in this class that can get better separation than Bowers. There are several WRs with better catch radius and better at going up and getting the ball than Bowers. He definitely deserves to be a 1st round pick and he wont have to wait long to hear his name called tonight. Im just not drafting him over more premier positions in this draft class. I don't think Bowers goes in the top 10 and I don't think Jets pick him. We shall see....

Who is better at getting open, at the catch point, and with the ball in their hands? Or, who has a better combination of the three?

Imo after Harrison Jr and Nabers, no one.

Maybe some truth to it after all or someone is product seeding for their own benefit.

Imagine they do trade and someone jumps in front to take his guy hahaha. Hello Washington.
Reality is that maybe, at best, 1 in 10 plausible trades actually happen so it's easy to always be the guy that denies everything will ever happen. But I would say it's very, very likely that the possibility was discussed and considered by the teams involved.

Back
Top Bottom