The All Time Hall of Shame Fins. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The All Time Hall of Shame Fins.

Originally posted by fin-atic
No MVP but he played solid. By virtue of the Buffalo game alone, Lucas is the winner in this category easily.
:yes: Craig Erickson and Scott Secules were betta than Pucas

Originally posted by NCFINFAN38
I don't see how you can leave off John Avery. He was a high draft pick and couldn't do anything right. He was much worse than Cecil the diesel.

That's a stretch. Avery almost single-handedly won a game against New England in 1998 with several huge kick-off returns to set up field goals. I know he didn't do much else, but he never should have been a high draft pick in the first place. He just too small.

Since I have appointed myself as "Head of the Fins Hall of Shame Committee."

I would like to just point out some criteria.......I was really going to go with Sammy SMith over Cecil Collins....but I remembered how well Sammy Smith played in the 1989 playoffs.....and then I went with the guy that was the biggest waste of talent.........

Only guys who did GREAT DAMAGE to the franchise get in.............

That would disqualify contributors such as Randall Hill, Scott Mitchell, and John Avery.

As for Pete Johnson.....if you remember....we traded for him to improve our short yardage offense and he ended up gaining over 40 pounds and eating his way off the team. He qualified.

As for the Larry Shannon's of the world.......you must have played in a regular season game to qualify.

So wait, this is a thread ripping former Dolphins players?

Where am I, Billszone?

Some of the guys you are ripping apart may legitimately deserve it because they may have squandered their talent due to drugs or lack of desire, but some of them do not deserve your scorn.

Some of them played their hearts out, but they just were not talented enough, or they were unfortunate enough to get injured.

It seems a curious thing for Dolphins fans to do..

Cecil Collins was a 5th or 6th round pick and didn't play that poorly for us in 1999. He got hurt, then broke into some chick's apartment window. Now he is in a State Pound-me-in-the-a$$ prison. :lol:

If it is players who did great damage to the fins maybe you could put Wade Smith on the team. I know he has only played 1 year as a rookie but he did cost us some games and the playoffs.

Don't forget MLB Chuck Bullough who started that shootout game with the Patriots back in 1995. Ben "winter Coates made a fool out of him on many, many occasions. That was his last start and last time I had heard of him.

Originally posted by zachseau13
So wait, this is a thread ripping former Dolphins players?

Where am I, Billszone?

Some of the guys you are ripping apart may legitimately deserve it because they may have squandered their talent due to drugs or lack of desire, but some of them do not deserve your scorn.

Some of them played their hearts out, but they just were not talented enough, or they were unfortunate enough to get injured.

It seems a curious thing for Dolphins fans to do..

Dude relax!

Man this is all in good fun. Some of you guys are so hyper loyal that you really go overboard. I mean really, put down your orange and aqua halo and have some decaf.

Its not life and death, man it's a game, it;s entertainment.

Laugh a little.

Dude relax!

Man this is all in good fun. Some of you guys are so hyper loyal that you really go overboard. I mean really, put down your orange and aqua halo and have some decaf.

Laugh a little.

Actually, I am very relaxed.

I find it interesting that you attack my post by attacking me.

I just don't understand why Dolphins fans would rip into former Dolphins players, some of whom were quite dedicated.

Dude relax!

Laugh a little.

That would be some good advice for you to take into consideration...Dude!

I lean more to the loyal side.

Back
Top Bottom