The All Time Hall of Shame Fins. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The All Time Hall of Shame Fins.

If we can't laugh at some of our worst than we need some help. It's all in good fun.

Just recognizing that John Avery was a disaster pick is not disloyalty, it's honesty.

I think some of these players deserve to get dissed if they didnt perform well for our dolphins. We all love the Fins and have every right to criticize thier performances. And I dont understand why people would have a problem with this.

I was at the game where Sammy Smith fumbled at the goal line when he was going in for a score...

I don't think the posters here are more overboard than being in that stadium after Sammy fumbled...

Fans have gotten antsy at DW and JF over the years and have booed and shouted chants at them. But, JF and DW never heard the LOUD... really LOUD chants that fans can produce at JRS (Pro Player).

The loudest I heard and the longest, was the "Sammy Sucks" chant and it lasted a good 10 minutes or more. Wonder if anyone here remembers it?

I wish for once that the fans there can get that loud, when we are on defense.

Good ole memories....:rolleyes2

Hunter Goodwin must have made your starting TE only because the years of therapy finally wiped away the nightmare of Ferrell Edmunds.

Section 126 - If you're going to disqualify Larry Shannon from the team because he didn't play in a regular season game, doesn't that also disqualify Yatil Green? I thought he only caught a couple of passes in preseason.

Originally posted by Section126
HC. George Wilson
OC. Kippy Brown
DC. Chuck Studley
Special Assistant / ***. HC. Tom Olivadotti

QB. Ray Lucas
RB. Cecil "The Diesel" Collins
FB. Pete Johnson
WR. Yatil Green
WR. James "Drop it" Pruitt
TE. Hunter Goodwin
LT. Billy Milner
LG. Eddie "Earthquake" Blake
C. Jeff Dellenbach (a good player, but a horrible C when he played C)
RG. Harry "The Holder" Galbreath
RT. James Brown

DE. Eric Kumerow
DE. John Bosa
DT. Larry Webster
DT. Mark Caeser
OLB. Jackie Shipp
MLB. Jay Brophy
OLB. Jeff Kopp
CB. Paul Lankford
CB. Jamar Fletcher
SS. Bud Brown
FS. Stevon Moore

K. Uwe VonSchauman
P. Mark Royals

Well 126 you neglecting to put the most disgraceful Phin of all-time in DE Don Reese. Reese who pretty much permamently disgraced the #60, was a wasted 1st round pick who was heavily involved in drug trafficing, duped a young quality noseguard in Randy Crowder to join him, and his and Crowder's convictions left the 1976 team basicly without any availible defensive linemen. This of course led to the only losing record in Shula's intial 18 seasons.

A couple of other points, Todd Perry has been more disgraceful than Galbreath, Gene Atkins deserves a safety spot, Randall Hill should be given a wideout spot. Rick Graf and Audrey Beavers definitely should be the linebackers instead of the 2 you listed.

An dishonorable mention to Chuck Muncie. Muncie, who when joined by Don Reese in New Orleans was part of probably the most notorious coke abusing duo in professional sports history, was a Phin for about 6 hours in 1984. The Phins got Muncie from San Diego in 1984 to fill the huge tailback hole. However once Muncie stepped off the plane he took a drug test that he failed miserably. The trade was voided immediately.

Originally posted by Mindwarp
what about Randle Trill Hill ?

i think when i remember right, randle(sp) hill gave us a first round pick from the cardinals and we picked troy vincent with that pick at #7 , i think this was the highest pick we had till today, we also got marco coleman at #12 that year, so randle hill, actually was a bargain :lol:

Originally posted by Disnardo
I was at the game where Sammy Smith fumbled at the goal line when he was going in for a score...

I don't think the posters here are more overboard than being in that stadium after Sammy fumbled...

Fans have gotten antsy at DW and JF over the years and have booed and shouted chants at them. But, JF and DW never heard the LOUD... really LOUD chants that fans can produce at JRS (Pro Player).

The loudest I heard and the longest, was the "Sammy Sucks" chant and it lasted a good 10 minutes or more. Wonder if anyone here remembers it?

I wish for once that the fans there can get that loud, when we are on defense.

Good ole memories....:rolleyes2

wasn´t that the houston oilers game ???? i was here in good old germany on the radio and went nuts when it happened still pi**es me off....:(

Originally posted by DolfanDaveInATX
Section 126 - If you're going to disqualify Larry Shannon from the team because he didn't play in a regular season game, doesn't that also disqualify Yatil Green? I thought he only caught a couple of passes in preseason.

Yatil Green played in the regular season.......But Shannon is worthy of honorable mention.

Section 126 -

How about an all-police blotter team next? I think we're off to a good start here. ;-)

how about Lorenzo Hampton? Did you guys forget about him?Also Jacky Graff.

Ozzy rules!!

Jamar Fletcher should be demoted to nickel back so that Don McNeal can move into the starting secondary.

Lorenzo hampton killed the Jets in 86......DISQUALIFIED.

Don McNeal I believe made a pro bowl.......DISQUALIFIED.

Back
Top Bottom