The All Time Hall of Shame Fins. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The All Time Hall of Shame Fins.

Originally posted by Section126
Lorenzo hampton killed the Jets in 86......DISQUALIFIED.

Don McNeal I believe made a pro bowl.......DISQUALIFIED.

If McNeal was a CB....he didn't. Madison and Surtain are the only Dolphin corners to ever make a Pro Bowl.

I can't believe you're putting Hunter Goodwin on there. It's not that he was good.....but for someone named Hunter Goodwin, he was alright. ;)

Gotta include overarted DT Chuck Klingbeil and S Gene "it ain't my fault" Atkins. His partner Michael Stewart at safety should get some consideration, too. Eric Green certainly at TE. However, I liked Dellenbach. He was tough as nails and could play both guard and center.

I gotta go with John Avery at RB because not only was he a first round bust, but because we passed on Randy Freakin' Moss so we could trade down and take him.
That draft, BTW, was probably one of my ten lowest points as a Dolphan. I was watching it and saw Moss fall and was screaming at the TV, "Jimmy, take Moss!!!!" No luck. I knew that was going to turn out badly at the time. :nono:

At WR, how about Fred Barnett? We paid Fred a whole bunch of money to replace Irving Fryar, and all he managed to do was hurt himself.

J.B. "Toasted" Brown. My all time favorite bizarro CB.

Back
Top Bottom