The Athletic 7 Round Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Athletic 7 Round Mock Draft

Devante’s_Inferno

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey all, The Athletic posted their 7 round mock and I thought I'd share what they have for Miami.

6. Kyle Pitts, TE, Florida
18. Micah Parsons, LB, Penn State
36. Javonte Williams, RB, North Carolina
50. Carlos Basham, EDGE, Wake Forest
81. Amon-Ra St. Brown, WR, USC
156. Robert Jones, G, Middle Tennessee
231. Ian Book, QB, Notre Dame
258. Ta'Quon Graham, DT, Texas

Pitts is a pretty popular pick for us at 6, I think we can all get on board with that regardless of our personal preference between him, Chase, Smith, and Sewell. I'd rather go EDGE at 18 instead of waiting until 50. Harris goes to the Steelers in round 1 and Etienne goes to the Falcons at 35, but I'd still rather wait until 50 for a RB. I like Michael Carter there if Williams doesn't fall that far. Also worth noting that both Landon Dickerson and Creed Humphrey are on the board when Miami takes Williams, I'd much rather one of those two guys at 36 over a RB.

Hey all, The Athletic posted their 7 round mock and I thought I'd share what they have for Miami.

Pitts is a pretty popular pick for us at 6, I think we can all get on board with that regardless of our personal preference between him, Chase, Smith, and Sewell. I'd rather go EDGE at 18 instead of waiting until 50. Harris goes to the Steelers in round 1 and Etienne goes to the Falcons at 35, but I'd still rather wait until 50 for a RB. I like Michael Carter there if Williams doesn't fall that far. Also worth noting that both Landon Dickerson and Creed Humphrey are on the board when Miami takes Williams, I'd much rather one of those two guys at 36 over a RB.
I'll sign for this right now. Pass catchers - check, Front seven D / Edge - Check, RB - Check, IOL - mid round - check, and flyer on a QB in the 7th - check. Of course, as someone already posted, it will be totaly different.

Could 100% get onboard with a draft class like this..... Reality sets in and you know it's gonna look absolutely nothing like what we all might expect 😂😂😂
Again, agree with you. What they can't end up with is another Noah Igbonaganhe is the 1st round. He may pan out in the long run, but they absolutely need to hit the first 4 picks. At leas the first three have studs.

That Ta’Quon Graham is value there sign me up

Back
Top Bottom