The Axe Falls Again... / Jay Cut?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Axe Falls Again... / Jay Cut??

xiidaen

FinHeaven.com Evangelist
Reaction score
The Axe Falls Again...

WRFX 940 is reporting it James McKnight will be released.

good......i actually like the guy but he just can't catch so well.... :(

Originally posted by jbond
good......i actually like the guy but he just can't catch so well.... :(

I like him to...Yet, I have thought that he would make a better Free Safety than a WR. He laid a few nice hits on special teams and he still has blazing speed.

Thank GOD he's gone. That idiot cost us several games with his fumbling.
I am impressed by the housecleaning I've seen so far from the FO. If only they weren't so open to having Fiedler return...
It's only half the job though. They're getting rid of the right people, but they still need to bring in the right people to fill those holes.

Just because Fiedler met with Wanny doesn't mean Spielman will not just outright release Jay.

Remember who is calling the shots now.

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
Just because Fiedler met with Wanny doesn't mean Spielman will not just outright release Jay.

Remember who is calling the shots now.

When I see Fiedler leave for good and see us go offense in the first round, I will believe that Spielman is actually in charge.

Amen

Originally posted by Rick 1966

When I see Fiedler leave for good and see us go offense in the first round, I will believe that Spielman is actually in charge.

Agree completely, Rick. Spielman has been under Wanny so long, it's hard for me to believe he's not getting some influence from him. Once I see Jay's head roll, that's when I'll believe Spiel actually has some influence and control.

nj

Suck
By Andy Cohen
Date: Feb 27, 2004

ZXc

Jay Fiedler was cut today. So was Todd Perry and the Dolphins are interested in Terrell Owens

That's what i got with the link

You understand why I said it's hard to take seriously. I believe Andy is one of the people (if not the person) behind the Dolphin Digest, but I may be wrong.

McKnight had good speed and had a few big plays in his time here. I don't think he was as bad as everyone else did. He certainly isn't a stud, and his hands weren't great, but he had the ability to do some good things on the field.

Andy Cohen is the owner of Dolphin Digest.

He also writse articles for the Miami Dolphins at nfl.com

Back
Top Bottom