The Axe Falls Again... / Jay Cut?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Axe Falls Again... / Jay Cut??

can we cut jay without ramifications on june1?.........it would put pressure on teams to trade for him if there is interest.........if there is no penalty....wait till then

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Can't believe I'm saying this but Spielman is looking good right now. Cutting a lot of dead weight, with other possible cuts to follow.

Dolphins have to be CW's 2nd favorite team :goof:

Originally posted by pgsmelt
can we cut jay without ramifications on june1?.........it would put pressure on teams to trade for him if there is interest.........if there is no penalty....wait till then

but then we have to pay his roster bonus.......

Mckdrop is a cool guy but did just droped too many passes and never lived up to what we had hoped for.

Ozzy rules!!

please,don't go after TO

can we hear the chant....

"Hell no.....To TO"
"Hell no.....To TO"
"Hell no.....To TO"

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

2nd favorite to hate

Yeah right .... :rolleyes2

That must explain why your post count is higher then mine !!

:shakeno:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Originally posted by Marino1983

Yeah right .... :rolleyes2

That must explain why your post count is higher then mine !!

:shakeno:

:roflmao:

Marino1983
There's not a big enough NE board to talk smack on...besides, nothing to smack with them about...they own the division, and the rest of the NFL

Originally posted by Rick 1966

When I see Fiedler leave for good and see us go offense in the first round, I will believe that Spielman is actually in charge.

The job of a GM is to give the best players possible to the coach.

Say we get a high pick and Sean Taylor is still there. If we draft him , that means Wanny is in charge?? That is an insurmountable hill to convince you. Most people are already convinced with what has happened so far with the cuts.

However, I do agree with you on Feidler...I think that he has got to go for the long term.

Back
Top Bottom