The best offseason move.. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The best offseason move..

byroan said:
But that's the thing. He isn't concentrating on anything right now except the defense. Every defensive meeting, it's Saban taking control. Saban can let Linehan handle the offense, that's why he was brought here.
Did you listen to Chambers' interview. He said he liked that Saban took an interest in all sides, not just defense. Also there is alot more then operating offense and defense that a coach has to do. There a million little things here and there the coach has to deal with and a coordinator doesn't.

ercin13 said:
I wouldnt call 5-3 at home strong!
Well concidering it is more wins then we had ALL last year, I think it is.

And I wrote that before I added in a couple home losses :goof:

before last year, i always predicted us going 8-0 at home, at worst 7-1. hopefully we can get 6 this year

MelbournePhin said:
before last year, i always predicted us going 8-0 at home, at worst 7-1. hopefully we can get 6 this year
I think that depends on how fast the Marlins lose, and how many hurricanes strike...

WitheringPlant said:
Did you listen to Chambers' interview. He said he liked that Saban took an interest in all sides, not just defense. Also there is alot more then operating offense and defense that a coach has to do. There a million little things here and there the coach has to deal with and a coordinator doesn't.

Yes, I listened to all the interviews. Did you listen to Tebuckys'? The thing with Bates last season is that our defense got better once he became the head coach.

WitheringPlant said:
I think that depends on how fast the Marlins lose, and how many hurricanes strike...

im not gonna use the marlins field as an excuse. the opponent faces the same dilemna, but most of our guys, (mostly olindo) are used to it. PLEASE NO MORE HURRICANES! :mad:

yup......cant wait to see how the Pats do after losing both coridinators :D

WitheringPlant said:
Well concidering it is more wins then we had ALL last year, I think it is.

And I wrote that before I added in a couple home losses :goof:
strong for us at home is 6-2 or 7-1 forget about last year

Back
Top Bottom