The Best Solution to our Quarterback Woes | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Best Solution to our Quarterback Woes

Alright. I'm over this thread. Last thing I'm gonna say is........Suckers!!!!!

23 pages in regards to absolute nonsense I was spouting. Shesh. But thanks for the great entertainment for the last couple of days. Awesome cure to a couple of slow days at work.

And just like that, down it goes.

nfky95-1.jpg

Alright. I'm over this thread. Last thing I'm gonna say is........Suckers!!!!!

23 pages in regards to absolute nonsense I was spouting. Shesh. But thanks for the great entertainment for the last couple of days. Awesome cure to a couple of slow days at work.
​ Really creative to troll. I am pretty sure you are the first one to think of that.

Kolb, who is a backup qb for AZ is who you still want? He's only playing because Skelton sprained his ankle... Tannehill has what it takes to be great. I like what im seeing from him given the lack of talent at the wr position. He already has chemistry with Hartline.

Told ya'll bout getting kolb. Cardinals are Super Bowl contenders while we are pretenders.

Do you want a cookie because you have an opinion? One that will likely not pan out as Kolb isnt as good as you think-he actually sucks. Tannehill is much better..

Alot of US said Kolb is a bust, along with Flynn, you dont see us tooting our own horns.

Told ya'll bout getting kolb. Cardinals are Super Bowl contenders while we are pretenders.

Lol excellent trolling. Forget a backup qb, Aaron Rodgers couldnt win a superbowl with this team.

Let's not get carried away here. I wouldn't put the Cardinals in this category just yet. Yes, they beat the Patriots on the road, but I'm sure New England was looking ahead to the Ravens. Even then, the Cardinals were very lucky that Gotkowski shanked that kick....a kick that he makes almost 100% of the time. As far as Kolb, let's see what he does against such elite defenses as San Fran, Atlanta, Philadelphia, or Chicago.

Back
Top Bottom