The Best Solution to our Quarterback Woes | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Best Solution to our Quarterback Woes

why did you have to make a comment about his avatar ? that's the only thing hairy is looking for.
to prove that people can't have a debate with out resorting to personal attacks. isn't that right hairy?

Couldn't resist, he wins. Sign Kolb.

edit: Superbowl 2012! :brewskis:

It's excellent because you're making yourself appear as the man in your avatar...

41 disagreeing? Maybe that many are retorting, but I'd bet most disagree. You get a view every time someone opens this thread. There are TONS of lurkers here. You can't speak for them just because they don't post. And of course it has a ton of views, we're going to be on page 20 soon.

You might want to look closer to the avatar especially at what he's wearing on his head what's written on the papers. The proof is in the pudding. Only 41 people disagreed with me while over 2 k are agreeing with me in silence.

why did you have to make a comment about his avatar ? that's the only thing hairy is looking for.
to prove that people can't have a debate with out resorting to personal attacks. isn't that right hairy?

Personal insults are what people resort too when confronted with a cavalcade of logic and reason. My points have been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt as shown by well over 2k people agreeing with me and only 41 not

Personal insults are what people resort too when confronted with a cavalcade of logic and reason. My points have been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt as shown by well over 2k people agreeing with me and only 41 not
whatever floats your boat.
funny i don't recall seeing a poll on this thread to either agree with you or not to agree.

I'm sorry you believe a left tackle is more important than a franchise qb. I would think in this day and age you would realize that the qb is the most important position on the field by far. You should think outside the box and not listen to what the media tells you

You really think Kolb is franchise QB?

You really think Kolb is franchise QB?

Have you read the thread? I've proven with indisputable evidence that he is. He's taken a slightly above average wr and just like Warner did, he turned Fitzgerald into an all pro. He's turned Arizona from a joke of a franchise to one of the most relevant in the NFC. He instilled a will onto the team to give them that winning streak. Look what happened to Philly after they traded him. They went from Super Bowl favorite to a joke. Reid is kicking himself for that trade. It's undeniable that he's a franchise qb

There is not a single shred of evidence or any reason to believe that ANYONE is "agreeing with you in silence". It is just as likely they are laughing too hard to type.

There is not a single shred of evidence or any reason to believe that ANYONE is "agreeing with you in silence". It is just as likely they are laughing too hard to type.

The facts show otherwise. I actually underestimated the positive response. It's understandable though after I presented such an iron clad indisputable case for kolb. Over 3 k views and only 41 negative responses. Even taking into account a 10% error rate factor, that's still over 2700 consisting of the silent majority who agree. 2700 vs only 41. The data can't be refuted. The proof is in the pudding

The facts show otherwise. I actually underestimated the positive response. It's understandable though after I presented such an iron clad indisputable case for kolb. Over 3 k views and only 41 negative responses. Even taking into account a 10% error rate factor, that's still over 2700 consisting of the silent majority who agree. 2700 vs only 41. The data can't be refuted. The proof is in the pudding

Its math.

OK, now I am sure it's a joke. Even if you aren't.

Back
Top Bottom