The Best Solution to our Quarterback Woes | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Best Solution to our Quarterback Woes

Before I slit my wrists even further, when the **** did Kolb become a franchise QB? For the love of Jesus Christ and all that is holy he got beat out by JOHN ****ING SKELTON!

Your not thinking clearly. I already proved using irrafutable evidence that he is a franchise qb. Skelton played because of injury and thrived off of the foundation laid by kolb. You don't trade 2nd round picks and pay a huge contact unless the qb is a franchise one. You can't deny the facts

No your points are not. Kolb is an overrated backup you robbed the Cards of good money.

I don't want him anywhere near our team.

If we land Fisher, he'll likely want to draft "his guy." All other options will be placeholders until that person is ready.

No your points are not. Kolb is an overrated backup you robbed the Cards of good money.

y.

Who only led the cardinals from one of the worst franchise to one of the most relevant in just one year. Sign me up for that guy. That's the type of franchise qb this team desperately needs.

Just some things to clarify:
- Kolb's "well over 80" passer rating is an 81.1.
- Including the fumbles, he caused more turnovers than touchdowns this season.
- Although numbers may not tell the whole story, a very steady pattern of regression can be seen throughout his starts, with the exclusion of the Dallas game.
- Larry Fitzgerald is not "slightly above average;" he's been to the Pro Bowl six times, an All-Pro four times, and led the league in receiving in 2008. If you've seen the man play, you know why he's considered to be one of the best in the league.
- Arizona is not one of the NFC's most relevant teams; it's difficult to make the case that they're in the top half.
- A man's mere presence on a team does not necessarily have any correlation with that team winning or losing.
- When two coaches (Reid and Whisenhunt) both decide to go in other directions than Kolb, and become more successful doing so, I can't see how Kolb can be considered all that great.

No Thanks Mr Kolb. we are not trading for your son.

Besides he got beat out by Shelton.

- Although numbers may not tell the whole story, a very steady pattern of regression can be seen throughout his starts, with the exclusion of the Dallas game.
- Larry Fitzgerald is not "slightly above average;" he's been to the Pro Bowl six times, an All-Pro four times, and led the league in receiving in 2008. If you've seen the man play, you know why he's considered to be one of the best in the league.
- Arizona is not one of the NFC's most relevant teams; it's difficult to make the case that they're in the top half.
- A man's mere presence on a team does not necessarily have any correlation with that team winning or losing.
- When two coaches (Reid and Whisenhunt) both decide to go in other directions than Kolb, and become more successful doing so, I can't see how Kolb can be considered all that great.

^"irrefutable evidence"

Who only led the cardinals from one of the worst franchise to one of the most relevant in just one year. Sign me up for that guy. That's the type of franchise qb this team desperately needs.

This may be the best bit yet. Who thinks the Cardinals are "one of the most relevant franchises"

Your judgement is clouded. Applying sound logic, you can see that Kolb had a well above 80 qb rating with no line, no running game and one decent receiver. Fitzgerald has prospered by playing with two franchise qbs. The facts are undeniable. Fitzgerald has never had an all pro season unless a franchise qb contributed to it

Arizona did become one of the NFCs most relevant teams. If it wasn't for San Fran's miracle season Arizona would of won the division and therefore been the number two seed. I don't know what world you live on but the number 2 seed is pretty relevant to me. When was the last time the dolphins were there.

His presence instilled a will into the team that laid the ground work for them to go on that end of the year win streak. Are you denying the games they won at the end of the year?

Reid did trade him and what a mistake it was. Eagles were predicted to go to the Super Bowl and failed miserably. You can't deny those facts. Reid is kicking himself now for trading kolb. The proof is in the pudding

Stop feeding the troll.

The 49ers miracle season? Um the 9ers are one of the premiere teams of the NFC this year, not the MEDIOCRE Cardinals, whom Skelton got some wins for.

This is just getting ridiculous. You rally off incorrect insights (while insulting others) and just refuse to be wrong... Yet, we're the ignorant ones.

Stop feeding the troll.

The 49ers miracle season? Um the 9ers are one of the premiere teams of the NFC this year, not the MEDIOCRE Cardinals, whom Skelton got some wins for.

This is just getting ridiculous. You rally off incorrect insights (while insulting others) and just refuse to be wrong... Yet, we're the ignorant ones.

I'm sorry that my cavalcade of reason and my avalanche of factoids has caused you anger. You should be happy that I've exposed you to a world of logic and clear thinking.

Now I know why you call yourself Harry Bagpipe.

Seriously, i hate your idea.

How about the Dolphins cut Henne, Keep Long and Moore, trade their #9 pick for a later first round pick and a high second round pick; draft Tannehill with the later first round pick, draft a RT with the high second round pick and a RG with their remaining second round pick, and try to pick up Flynn as a FA. With rounds 3 through 7 they can target an OLB, a Safety, a TE, a NT, and a CB. Then Let Moore, Tannehill and Flynn compete for the starting position next year and see how things shake out?

Back
Top Bottom