The Best Solution to our Quarterback Woes | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Best Solution to our Quarterback Woes

I think the silent majority agrees with me as proven by the 3 star rating. The proof is in the pudding

no bro theres no pudding it just looks like it lol ,you know what else looks like pudding ? **** lol, but why are we even talking about a QB that just signed a big contract not only that why would we even want kolb over Flynn ? imo Flynn is a better QB and imo a better option and only thing we gotta do is get him to sign the Dotted line ,and we would still have our LT you know what ? i dont even know why we are having this conversation because even if the Cards come out and said he was for trade , i might give the marc columbo stright up for kolb just for pratice fodder ,than bring in Flynn to start for our fins.

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

​ Now you are just making a fool of yourself. Enjoy those factoids!

lol

Your not thinking clearly. I already proved using irrafutable evidence that he is a franchise qb. Skelton played because of injury and thrived off of the foundation laid by kolb. You don't trade 2nd round picks and pay a huge contact unless the qb is a franchise one. You can't deny the facts

Tony ? is that you ? yep sparano is in the house sorry Tony you was let go and now you need a QB for the J E S T , now YOU CAN GO GET KOLB AND BRING THEM TO YOUR NEW TEAM , the JEST , LOL

How so? I believe I've proven my salient points beyond a shadow of a reasonable doubt and it's undeniable that the silent majority agrees with me
​ You come up with one of the most moronic ideas in Finheaven history,(not an easy thing to do!), announce your opinions as facts, claim to know what people not responding are thinking, and then stoop to insulting everyone not on board with your ludicrous proposal.

​ You come up with one of the most moronic ideas in Finheaven history,(not an easy thing to do!), announce your opinions as facts, claim to know what people not responding are thinking, and then stoop to insulting everyone not on board with your ludicrous proposal.

Using sound logic and clear thinking, if opinions are presented and proven to be factual than they are indeed facts. It's the simple progression of thought process. The fact that the post has 3 stars signifies beyond a reasonable doubt how the silent majority agrees with me. The loud minority usually bases their arguements on emotion rather than fact so when I present you with an avalanche of factoids it's not surprising to see you resist it. Rationally speaking, its clear as day.

Keep googling words and using them, it's not changing anyone's opinion of your OPINION.

:lol:

Using sound logic and clear thinking, if opinions are presented and proven to be factual than they are indeed facts. It's the simple progression of thought process. The fact that the post has 3 stars signifies beyond a reasonable doubt how the silent majority agrees with me. The loud minority usually bases their arguements on emotion rather than fact so when I present you with an avalanche of factoids it's not surprising to see you resist it. Rationally speaking, its clear as day.
the only person that your sound logic makes sense to is you, yes you've presented valid points, but it's now obvious the only thing you care to prove is that the loud minority resort to personal attacks. fine point taken
at the end of the day the majority on this site will agree to disagree with you on the fact that kevin kolb is the answer to our qb problem. rationally speaking imo.

This thread is excellent and I just rated it as such.

Keep googling words and using them, it's not changing anyone's opinion of your OPINION.

:lol:

The numbers don't lie. There are well over 2000 views of my ideas and only 41 showing disagreement. There is no doubt that the vast silent majority stands solidly behind me. You are in vast minority and it's of no surprise with how well articulated and sound my plan is

the only person that your sound logic makes sense to is you, yes you've presented valid points, but it's now obvious the only thing you care to prove is that the loud minority resort to personal attacks. fine point taken
at the end of the day the majority on this site will agree to disagree with you on the fact that kevin kolb is the answer to our qb problem. rationally speaking imo.

I'm sorry you believe a left tackle is more important than a franchise qb. I would think in this day and age you would realize that the qb is the most important position on the field by far. You should think outside the box and not listen to what the media tells you

I'm sorry you believe a left tackle is more important than a franchise qb. I would think in this day and age you would realize that the qb is the most important position on the field by far. You should think outside the box and not listen to what the media tells you
when did i say a left tackle was more important than a franchise qb ?
i simply said that i disagree with you, and your thinking kolb is a franchise qb.

Thank you good sir. If I could only help the other jackanapes who foolishly cast aside logic and reason. But alas there has to be a few, no matter how small

It's excellent because you're making yourself appear as the man in your avatar...

41 disagreeing? Maybe that many are retorting, but I'd bet most disagree. You get a view every time someone opens this thread. There are TONS of lurkers here. You can't speak for them just because they don't post. And of course it has a ton of views, we're going to be on page 20 soon.

It's excellent because you're making yourself appear as the man in your avatar...

41 disagreeing? Maybe that many are retorting, but I'd bet most disagree. You get a view every time someone opens this thread. There are TONS of lurkers here. You can't speak for them just because they don't post. And of course it has a ton of views, we're going to be on page 20 soon.
why did you have to make a comment about his avatar ? that's the only thing hairy is looking for.
to prove that people can't have a debate with out resorting to personal attacks. isn't that right hairy?

Back
Top Bottom