The Best Solution to our Quarterback Woes | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Best Solution to our Quarterback Woes

Lol and he still keeps coming back to try to convince everyone that this thread is not as dumb as it really is. Left tackle or qb I understand your argument regarding a franchise qb is more valuable than a left tackle but try to understand this, KEVIN KOLB IS NOT THE ANSWER AT QB! He blows! I wouldn't trade a dingleberry for him! Good luck trying to convince everyone that your logic makes sense......

The facts show otherwise. He had a well above 80 qb rating while providing Fitzgerald with his best career year. I don't know what's so difficult to understand. He did better than Warner in allowing fitzgerald to prosper and you can tell by looking in fitzgeralds eyes that he thinks, I mean knows, that kolb is better than Warner and warner is going to the hall of fame. Are you saying you don't want a hall of famer as your franchise qb? Who's not making any sense?

He made the cardinals one of the most relevant franchises in the NFC and if he didn't get hurt he would of thrown for 25 tds and 4k yards when you take into account the improvement factor. You wanna roll with a backup while kolb heroically led Arizona on that end of the year winning streak by transposing his will, determination and well above 80 qb rating to the team when he got hurt. Thats the kind of guy I want qbing my team

Last edited by a moderator:
The facts show otherwise. He had a well above 80 qb rating while providing Fitzgerald with his best career year. I don't know what's so difficult to understand. He did better than Warner in allowing fitzgerald to prosper and you can tell by looking in fitzgeralds eyes that he thinks, I mean knows, that kolb is better than Warner and warner is going to the hall of fame. Are you saying you don't want a hall of famer as your franchise qb? Who's not making any sense?

He made the cardinals one of the most relevant franchises in the NFC and if he didn't get hurt he would of thrown for 25 tds and 4k yards when you take into account the improvement factor. You wanna roll with a backup while kolb heroically led Arizona on that end of the year winning streak by transposing his will, determination and well above 80 qb rating to the team when he got hurt. Thats the kind of guy I want qbing my team

Even if you are right, didn't Kolb sign a long term mega payday contract? Just how are the Phins going to get around that? Kolb isn't a possibility even if someone did want him.

Even if you are right, didn't Kolb sign a long term mega payday contract? Just how are the Phins going to get around that? Kolb isn't a possibility even if someone did want him.

By trading him for jake long and drafting Reilly reiff with our first pick.

Fine. You mediocrity lovers can rely on backups to win 6 games a year. Im into getting that franchise qb and kolb is that
​Let me understand this. If we don't think trading a pro-bowl LT for Kevin Kolb is a great idea, we "love mediocrity". I agree with the majority here. You have either lost your mind, or you are higher than a Georgia pine.

​Let me understand this. If we don't think trading a pro-bowl LT for Kevin Kolb is a great idea, we "love mediocrity". I agree with the majority here. You have either lost your mind, or you are higher than a Georgia pine.

I think the silent majority agrees with me as proven by the 3 star rating. The proof is in the pudding

Our leverage goes up when we secure a great coach this week. Kolb's not going to want to be there, and that helps move him.

Kolb sucked. Jake Long is the best player on this team. Any idea that involves getting rid of Jake Long is a dumb one. I'd rather keep having a pro bowl LT for the next decade. I'm not convinced Kolb is even any better then Moore. I say trade the farm in DRAFT PICKS for RG3 or go it with Moore. I'm not ready to give up proven players who are the backbone of what winning we can do.

THe facts? What facts are you looking at Kolb was 2-6 as the starter. The one good game he had with Kolb starting he took a catch 73 yards for a td vs Washington. Other than that the person who helped Larry to a career year was Skelton. Maybe actually do your homework of the facts before you decide to trade away our All Pro LT

THe facts? What facts are you looking at Kolb was 2-6 as the starter. The one good game he had with Kolb starting he took a catch 73 yards for a td vs Washington. Other than that the person who helped Larry to a career year was Skelton. Maybe actually do your homework of the facts before you decide to trade away our All Pro LT

I'm assuming you haven't read the thread in its entirety where I gave irrefutable evidence to the contrary. Kolb laid the ground work and instilled the confidence and will in the team to allow Fitzgerald to have his record setting season. The amazing thing, which even moreso quantifies him as a franchise qb, is that he did it in only nine games. Compare that with aikman who started 1-15. The evidence is indisputable. If kolb would of stayed healthy, Fitzgerald would of had 1600 yards. How can you say that a qb who would of given a slightly above average wide receiver a 1600 yard season isn't a franchise qb? C'mon. Think man

I would kill myself if the dolphins traded jake long for kevin kolb that honestly has to be the most retarded effing thing i have ever heard in my life.....

I would kill myself if the dolphins traded jake long for kevin kolb that honestly has to be the most retarded effing thing i have ever heard in my life.....

So you'd rather have a franchise lineman than a franchise qb? That sounds retarded to me.

So you'd rather have a franchise lineman than a franchise qb? That sounds retarded to me.
Before I slit my wrists even further, when the **** did Kolb become a franchise QB? For the love of Jesus Christ and all that is holy he got beat out by JOHN ****ING SKELTON!

Last edited by a moderator:
Before I slit my wrists even further, when the **** did Kolb become a franchise QB? For the love of Jesus Christ and all that is holy he got beat out by JOHN ****ING SKELTON!

You seem mad.

Back
Top Bottom