The Best Solution to our Quarterback Woes | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Best Solution to our Quarterback Woes

you must have missed most of the nonsense bag pipe is spewing his points are as follows
1 payton manning is the most overrated player ever
2 we should trade jake long and matt moore for our qb savoir kevin kolb
3 larry fitzgerald is an average wr without kevin kolb
and
4 even though kolb was 1-6 as a starter he apparently saved the cardinals franchise and restored respectability
come on pay attention lol.

This thread has like doubled since I last looked... wow. This is a troll attempt for sure

hahahah.. no need to serve this guy. you all did a great job. Kolb is a BUM.. Arizona gm wants to hang him self for giving cromartie and that money to aquire him..

With Yeremiah Bell getting up in age, I think it is finally time to call Zach Thomas back from his leave of absence to fill the SS spot.

Kolb could probably use JT as TE too...

Why. Have you relented to my avalanche of indisputable factoids and revelations of knowledge? I'm just a messenger of knowledge. You should be thanking me for expanding your horizons.
i've relented to the fact you don't know what you are talking about,
if the dolphins ever made a move like you suggested today, ross ireland and yourself would have too be put in protective custody !

H
i've relented to the fact you don't know what you are talking about,
if the dolphins ever made a move like you suggested today, ross ireland and yourself would have too be put in protective custody !

You obviously didnt get the troll job he put you thru.

This thread makes me sad. The fact that the original post was taken so seriously that it generated 14 pages in a day says something about the quality of threads we've been having on this forum.

This thread makes me sad. The fact that the original post was taken so seriously that it generated 14 pages in a day says something about the quality of threads we've been having on this forum.
agreed

Wait till the 50% that hates the new coach get started.

Back
Top Bottom