The blame game | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The blame game

Becky, O.Gadsen has been the Finz go to guy, at WR, over the last few years (2000-2002).

He has played hurt for those years, but has helped this team with TCD and TD. He has taken the double coverages those years.

He was injured half way thru the season last year, the last year of his contract. So the DW decided to look at FA and got D. Thompson and decided to not sign OG. DW decided to not pay him the money he deserved.

OG was signed for less money this year and came into camp and got injured. He was expected to be healthy again and sign with another team, but I guess no one wanted to pay him the money his agent was asking.

So DW placed him on IR and cutt him with an injury settlement. Since we were expecting so much from DT.

OG is suppose to be healthy again, has slimmed down a few pound from last year, but needs to get in playing shape (stamina).

Hope this answers some of your questions.

GOOO FIINZ

:cooldude:

Just one other OG bit....He was hurt last year against the Broncos....same game that Jay and Chambers both got hurt in.....We spent the next two games playing with out our #1 QB.....#1WR and #2WR. :(

Originally posted by Disnardo
Becky, O.Gadsen has been the Finz go to guy, at WR, over the last few years (2000-2002).

He has played hurt for those years, but has helped this team with TCD and TD. He has taken the double coverages those years.

He was injured half way thru the season last year, the last year of his contract. So the DW decided to look at FA and got D. Thompson and decided to not sign OG. DW decided to not pay him the money he deserved.

OG was signed for less money this year and came into camp and got injured. He was expected to be healthy again and sign with another team, but I guess no one wanted to pay him the money his agent was asking.

So DW placed him on IR and cutt him with an injury settlement. Since we were expecting so much from DT.

OG is suppose to be healthy again, has slimmed down a few pound from last year, but needs to get in playing shape (stamina).

Hope this answers some of your questions.

GOOO FIINZ

:cooldude:

Yes it did. Thanks. Sounds like they should have been getting him back in playing shape a few games ago? How long has he been over the injury? What was it?

Originally posted by Beckyj4

Yes it did. Thanks. Sounds like they should have been getting him back in playing shape a few games ago? How long has he been over the injury? What was it?

Oh you know so much...

Any player put on IS can not be resigned by the same team until after week 11 (Game 10)....duh.....

Its a rule.....

IS = Injury Settlement

Originally posted by inFINSible
Just one other OG bit....He was hurt last year against the Broncos....same game that Jay and Chambers both got hurt in.....We spent the next two games playing with out our #1 QB.....#1WR and #2WR. :(

Thank you for the info. Wish I had that game on tape and maybe I could place him, but I didn't keep any of the games the Broncos lost. ;)

Back
Top Bottom