The blame game | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The blame game

Originally posted by Beckyj4

Interesting! I did a search on Orangemane and Broncosfreak and could not find a "cportis26", on either one? Methinks someone is ashamed of some of his/HER posts on said forums.

I left Broncosfreak because some of the kiddies had learned they could get threads they didn't like sent to the "Septic Tank". All they had to do was use some vulgar comments. Since I frown on chatting with strangers in the toilet, and that was where every one of the threads I posted on ended up, I asked that my membership on the Forum be ended. Several posters, and the moderator, sent me E-Mails asking me to stay.

I left Orangemane during the war in Iraq, along with several other posters. Seems everthing I predicted has come to pass...
At one point one of the moderators on the forum sent me a private E-Mail, congratulating me on putting some forum regulars in their place. I still have it.

I used to think Bronco fox had her rooting section that she brought along when she was getting fried. I am getting a whole new perspective on that idea. Someone who would stoop to 'making up' a quote she "attributed to Taco John" surely would not be above using different names on the forums.

From the venom displayed by a person I had never heard of toward me, I would hazzard a guess that my latest perspective is the right one. Or do you just go around insulting people who have never said anything at all to you? Please try to get a life.

Honestly we do not give a dam about YOUR history on a Broncos board. This is a Miami Dolphins MB. You got something to say to cportis send him a PM.

In the mean time answer my question: what other board or forum are you currently posting?

Becky becky becky. it doesnt matter if its jay or if its griese. our oline sucks. our playcalling sucks. you want griese and i want griese or fiedler because i think they can both win and they can do different things. i think the whole griese/fiedler thing is more that everyone hates fiedler and griese is a lover boy.

finfan54, Have to disagree. "They" can't win. The "team" has to win. At any rate, to repeat an old refrain, the team can't even win -with- JF, against ANYONE, UNTIL he is able to play? With BG they at least beat an over .500 team, for the FIRST time this season. On his 4th start.
How many starts has JF had with the Dolphins?

Funny how people change their minds. (Read on the SS Forum):pope writes ealier in the season about how bad Jay was playing, and now he writes how sorely Jay is missed in this offense.........u nbelieveable<

finfan54, Have to disagree. &quot;They&quot; can't win. The &quot;team&quot; has to win. At any rate, to repeat an old refrain, the team can't even win -with- JF, against ANYONE, UNTIL he is able to play? With BG they at least beat an over .500 team, for the FIRST time this season. On his 4th start.

Funny how people change their minds. (Read on the SS Forum):pope writes ealier in the season about how bad Jay was playing, and now he writes how sorely Jay is missed in this offense.........u nbelieveable&lt;
i tried that link you left, got page not found. again where do you roam?:rolleyes:

Originally posted by dolfan06
i tried that link you left, got page not found. again where do you roam?:rolleyes:
ok, it came up that time. are you just a brian groupie or a dolphin fan!:rolleyes:

we kinda think "groupie"

Interesting! I did a search on Orangemane and Broncosfreak and could not find a "cportis26", on either one? Methinks someone is ashamed of some of his/HER posts on said forums.

I didn't know it was a requirement to have the same name wherever I post. But I've got over 1500 posts at each, and I'm not ashamed of anything I've ever posted at either.

I left Broncosfreak because some of the kiddies had learned they could get threads they didn't like sent to the "Septic Tank". All they had to do was use some vulgar comments. Since I frown on chatting with strangers in the toilet, and that was where every one of the threads I posted on ended up, I asked that my membership on the Forum be ended. Several posters, and the moderator, sent me E-Mails asking me to stay.

Not one thread you ever started went to the Septic Tank, and the threads that were, got sent there b/c they turned into pissing contests in the Jake v. Brian debate. If you think that you were above the fray in that one, and it was just the Jake side, keep dreaming.

I used to think Bronco fox had her rooting section that she brought along when she was getting fried. I am getting a whole new perspective on that idea. Someone who would stoop to 'making up' a quote she "attributed to Taco John" surely would not be above using different names on the forums.

Wow, that's a stretch. But unfortunately for you, we're just two seperate people who know that you're a Griese groupie and not an NFL fan.

Or do you just go around insulting people who have never said anything at all to you? Please try to get a life.

We've had conversations at both boards, and just like here you attempt to argue by bringing in irrelevant facts and refusing to answer questions specifially directed at you. For someone who claims that everyone else gets personal in their responses to you, don't you think you should take the high road and not tell someone to get a life? Of course that would be pretty hypocritical. You save e-mails from internet message boards, you save articles about Brian from the Denver Post and then write Adam Shefter about those articles, and you've now switched your loyalties to Brian's new team, and now defend him once again from a new set of fans. Hey pot, this is kettle calling, you're black.

finfan54, Have to disagree. &quot;They&quot; can't win. The &quot;team&quot; has to win. At any rate, to repeat an old refrain, the team can't even win -with- JF, against ANYONE, UNTIL he is able to play? With BG they at least beat an over .500 team, for the FIRST time this season. On his 4th start.

Funny how people change their minds. (Read on the SS Forum):pope writes ealier in the season about how bad Jay was playing, and now he writes how sorely Jay is missed in this offense.........u nbelieveable&lt;

i dont listen to writers. writers are like the wind. they go where the wind blows. but i dont understand your sentiment. i thought the "team"was exactly my point. its not jay or brian thats the problem. our WR's cant get open or run a route, our line cant block consistently, our coaches are neanderthal (sp?).

finfan54,

>its not jay or brian thats the problem. our WR's cant get open or run a route, our line cant block consistently, our coaches are neanderthal,<

I agree to a point. I just have a problem with people basing their "entire" argument AGAINST Brian on 3 games he has played against 3 of the toughest Defenses Miami has faced all season. OR, they assume that a 'couple' of Bronco "fans" have the best interests of Miami at heart. :confused:

The point about Pope was used out because a few of the Miami fans have taken the same route. After Woody Paige, and Adam Schefter, I take all writers with a grain of salt. :rolleyes:

Thank you for having the maturity to actually debate with a- gasp- woman - gasp. Especially without the use of insults. I have been really impressed with MOST of the Miami fans. Especially those that disagree with me. You included.

For those few who feel that an insult festival is the way to get their point across, I have better things to do.

For the next couple of weeks I will have very little time to look up anything regarding football as I am doing some research for my sonm so I was hoping maybe someone would give me some background on OG. (Not even going to try to spell that) :(

Seems like he must have been a really good player because his name is very familiar and I seem to put a check mark in my mind for guys that are good at what they do versus those that are getting negative publicity. If he was as good as memory serves, why wasn't he already on the team? Especially with their WR problems?

I read on the SS and the Herald this am that he is a Wide Receiver. Must have been very good or the name would not be so familiar. Since we already established we can't rely on writer's, would some of you give me your 'take'? Thanks for any help.

For those of you who prefer not to be seen having a dialog on here with a woman, (Believe me, I understand) you could PM me, as a few others have. Thanks again finfan54. Your maturity is showing. ;)

finfan54,

&gt;its not jay or brian thats the problem. our WR's cant get open or run a route, our line cant block consistently, our coaches are neanderthal,&lt;

I agree to a point. I just have a problem with people basing their entire argument AGAINST Brian on 3 games he has played against 3 of the toughest Defenses Miami has faced all season. OR, they assume that a 'couple' of Bronco 'fans' have the best interests of Miami at heart. :confused:

The point about Pope was used out because a few of the Miami fans have taken the same route. After Woody Paige, and Adam Schefter, I take all writers with a grain of salt. :rolleyes:

Thank you for having the maturity to actually debate with a- gasp- woman - gasp. Especially without the use of insults. I have been really impressed with MOST of the Miami fans. Especially those that disagree with me. You included.

For those few who feel that an insult festival is the way to get their point across, I have better things to do.

For the next couple of weeks I will have very little time to look up anything regarding football as I am doing some research for my son so I was hoping maybe someone would give me some background on OG. (Not even going to try to spell that) :(

Seems like he must have been a really good player because his name is very familiar and I seem to put a check mark in my mind for guys that are good at what they do versus those that are getting negative publicity. If he was as good as memory serves, why wasn't he already on the team? Especially with their WR problems?

I read on the SS and the Herald this am that he is a Wide Receiver. Must have been very good or the name would not be so familiar. Since we already established we can't rely on writer's, would some of you give me your 'take'? Thanks for any help.

For those of you who prefer not to be seen having a dialog on here with a woman, (Believe me, I understand) you could PM me, as a few others have. Thank you again finfan54. Your maturity is showing. :)

what a BS...Raven are now a .500 team. It is like saying "Jay beat a winning team...Buffalo was 2-0".....

Here is a quote for you:

<i>Hoge thinks the Dolphins' playoff fate is tied to their quarterback situation, and he said they are better with Jay Fiedler than Brian Griese. Fiedler has missed the past four games with a sprained left knee, but there is a chance he could play Sunday against Washington.

"With Fiedler out, they have never been the same," Hoge said. "Brian hasn't played that well. If you hit him early, he's not that effective. Jay is one tough dude."</i>

Link: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/content/auto/epaper/editions/wednesday/sports_f3ab6e07460e010700a0.html

Oh..one more thing: who is that? last 3 games - 1 TD, 8 turnovers

Originally posted by FFiB

I get a link to a story...&lt;i&gt;Makeshift offensive line holds up for Dolphins&lt;/i&gt;

blah....groupie....
hmmm, i just got a message back for SS, i guess there are 2 boards, the SS.com board and fin insider, when they send me a link for insider i'll send it to you!;)

Back
Top Bottom