The blame game | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The blame game

Oh, FF, I just thought that since some of you have obviously forgotten JF's passing 'attack' , you might like to refresh your memories. It wasn't meant as an analysis. More like a fact.

06, Your first mistake was in thinking I was younger than you. You assUmed I was a "dumb blonde" so allow me to present my 'theory'.

As you may or may not know, the grey matter of the brain has been found to be an indicator of intelligence. The more you have, the smarter you are. Now, I opined that when some people have an over-abundance of grey matter, some leaks out and 'dyes' their hair. Grey of course. I gots lots and lots of grey hair, so that's my theory and I am sticking to it. ;) :lol: :D

A while back, I was told not to "let you off that easy', regarding a blunder you had made. I stuck to my guns, right up until you directed a vulgar comment at the other poster and then insinuated that "Becky" approved. NOT hardly.

Since you failed to answer the question regarding "The record of the (Semi-Pro) team" you say, you coached, I thought I would find the info by searching your posts. ALL, I could find was your reason for quitting a position as coach for a kiddie team? Hmmm

Now, since I am fairly certain neither of you are in charge of this Forum, I have to really wonder at your self appointed ability to ban other posters. Guess I will wait for Muck to tell me to leave.

Disclaimer:The theory above is the concoction of the author of said theory and is in no way meant to imply the findings of those educated in finding such things. Educated Findings Institute.

Originally posted by Beckyj4
06, Your first mistake was in thinking I was younger than you. You assUmed I was a "dumb blonde" so allow me to present my 'theory'.

no i just thought you were, in fact, "dumb"!

and we are waiting with abated breath for the link to your "hang out"! want to see what others think about your posts!

btw, i coached the riverside rams for 3 years. the last year i coached defense we were 8-3!:tongue:

Oh, FF, I just thought that since some of you have obviously forgotten JF's passing 'attack' , you might like to refresh your memories. It wasn't meant as an analysis. More like a fact.

As you may or may not know, the grey matter of the brain has been found to be an indicator of intelligence. The more you have, the smarter you are. Now, I opined that when some people have an over-abundance of grey matter, some leaks out and 'dyes' their hair. Grey of course. I gots lots and lots of grey hair, so that's my theory and I am sticking to it. ;) :lol: :D

A while back, I was told not to "let you off that easy', regarding a blunder you had made. I stuck to my guns, right up until you directed a vulgar comment at the other poster and then insinuated that "Becky" approved. NOT hardly.

Since you failed to answer the question regarding "The record of the (Semi-Pro) team" you say, you coached, I thought I would find the info by searching your posts. ALL, I could find was your reason for quitting a position as coach for a kiddie team? Hmmm

Now, since I am fairly certain neither of you are in charge of this Forum, I have to really wonder at your self appointed ability to ban other posters. Guess I will wait for Muck to tell me to leave.

Disclaimer:The theory above is the concoction of the author of said theory and is in no way meant to imply the findings of those educated in finding such things. Educated Findings Institute.

Name me another forum you post on. I like to check that out.

Looks like Brian didn't do so bad after all, considering the circumstances. From SS:

>Griese put Baltimore (5-5) in position for the game-winning score with 5:46 left in regulation when ex-University of Miami safety Ed Reed stepped in front of wide receiver Derrius Thompson for an interception. Reed's 10-yard return gave Baltimore possession at the Dolphins' 36.<

Sounds like they are saying DT was at fault. See, sometimes receivers understand that a member of the D could intercept a pass meant for them if they don't make a move to prevent it. Of course I didn't see the game, but there sure were a lot of negative comments directed at DT at the time on the Game Day Thread. Not BG, DT!

>Griese was unable to complete a pass longer than 17 yards against the NFL's second-ranked defense as the Dolphins went 3 for 15 on third-down conversions.<

Against the Leagues SECOND ranked D? How many times this season has your boy went up against the league's second ranked D?

My favorite:

>http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...ov17,0,1226036.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

Rookie Wade Smith, who had rough outings in the previous two games, at left tackle. Billy Yates and Greg Jerman, who had never played an offensive snap, at the guards. Todd Wade, the only veteran, at right tackle.<

Imagine that, the two guards had NEVER played a snap, the LT had only played 2 games, and still Brian wasn't sacked. Gee, could it just be possible that he is getting comfortable with this O-Line after only 4 starts? How long has your boy had to get comfortable with the O-Line again?

Just trying to give you a little broader perspective of what makes up a football game. If that sounds like an insult, it could very well be. Both of you have insulted my intelligence countless times on this forum, starting BEFORE, I had ever directed a comment at either of you. You don't argue a point, or your arguments are flawed. In frustration you just insult whoever does not agree with your faulty, myopic, reasoning, so please allow me to return your "compliments".

I think I will just 'pass' on any further :lol:gems:lol: from either of you. There are so many people who have a much more sound judgement of football, that I can learn from and you would be amazed at just what I have learnt from various Posters on this Forum. (Addressees of this post excluded):lol: Several this morning. The neat thing is, they don't have to insult anyone to get their point across. They also don't try to make the decision of 'who can or cannot post'. Seems to be only those who cannot WIN an argument that do that. Guess you two never heard of actually trying to PROVE someone's point was faulty? Could it just be that you can't?

The neat thing is, they don't have to insult anyone to get their point across.
what are you talking about , you have been waving that double edged sword and standing behind your friggin banner ever since you got here. you have been insulting people right and left, "you don't know what your talking about." thats what you have said indirectly!

what you don't like is people being a little more direct and telling you, you should have your own forum and leave your little snips there!

Originally posted by dolfan06
my guess is, she won't do it!;)

of course not....

a) she might look as foolish on another forum as she does here
b) there might not be another forum then the question arises who becky is. Another poster?

In either case she is a baiter. A funny baiter. So obvious....makes me smile...

IMO DT ran a looping rout. if it was crisp at worst they get there at the same time. Perhaps he actually makes a catch!!!????

Maybe so dreadlockera...maybe so.

But it still doesn't explain why griese threw it RIGHT AT Reed. :huh:

to be fair, On the one pass that he overthrew Chambers by 4 yards, Chambers appeared to me to run a very sloppy route. It was a double move, in/out/and up and they showed an excellent replay angle in which it appeared to me that Chamber's fakes were laughable and that he kinda rounded the two moves together. I don't really know how to explain it but, he lost alot of speed during the "moves" which I think caused him to be about 4 yards shy of where he should have been. I'd have to put that one on Chambers from what I saw.

Originally posted by FFiB

Name me another forum you post on. I like to check that out.

Originally posted by dolfan06
my guess is, she won't do it!;)

She was pretty much run off both the OrangeMane and BroncosFreak.

Originally posted by cportis26

Interesting! I did a search on Orangemane and Broncosfreak and could not find a "cportis26", on either one? Methinks someone is ashamed of some of his/HER posts on said forums.

I left Broncosfreak because some of the kiddies had learned they could get threads they didn't like sent to the "Septic Tank". All they had to do was use some vulgar comments. Since I frown on chatting with strangers in the toilet, and that was where every one of the threads I posted on ended up, I asked that my membership on the Forum be ended. Several posters, and the moderator, sent me E-Mails asking me to stay.

I left Orangemane during the war in Iraq, along with several other posters. Seems everthing I predicted has come to pass...
At one point one of the moderators on the forum sent me a private E-Mail, congratulating me on putting some forum regulars in their place. I still have it.

I used to think Bronco fox had her rooting section that she brought along when she was getting fried. I am getting a whole new perspective on that idea. Someone who would stoop to 'making up' a quote she "attributed to Taco John" surely would not be above using different names on the forums.

From the venom displayed by a person I had never heard of toward me, I would hazzard a guess that my latest perspective is the right one. Or do you just go around insulting people who have never said anything at all to you? Please try to get a life.

Originally posted by cportis26

figures..I don't blame any of you.

When Brian is released come FA she'll be gone as well....

Hey, you guys need a backup QB...we have one. He comes with an added bonus...a diehard groupie.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom