The Blessing! Acquiring Kilgore and signing Amendola | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Blessing! Acquiring Kilgore and signing Amendola

If we’re being truly honest with each other, Kilgore likely sucks and is backup material. If this wasn’t the case, the 49ers wouldn’t have looked to upgrade on him.

His film is probably booty.

Pretty sure I read that the Patriots shook him down time and again and he would take less money to stay.

This time must have crossed a line with him. It might have been a pride thing. There might have been behind the scenes things we aren't privy to (see the tweets to him from Gronk and Brady). Who knows.

Can't compare his situation to Jarvis Landry.

Point is you can't just say someone cares about money and the other is team first as the supposed team first guy comes to the team on a huge pay raise lol

It's a good perspective.

I'm admittedly still reeling from losing Landry, but have to give Gase the chance to put his stamp on the team. IMO, Kilgore is an upgrade over Pouncey and Sitton is one of the top guards. With Tannehill coming back, the offense should be better.

It's a big year for Gase as the offense really needs to take off. It's been a disappointing area since he's been here. Year three will be telling.

The guys we've signed appear to be higher character then some we let go and I agree that is great for team unity, but let's pump the brakes a bit on comparing our offense to manning's record year in Denver.
To start with I'm hoping for less penalties.

I’m reminded of the phrase used by Alan Greenspan during the dot.com bubble....”irrational exuberance”.

Life is all about perspective. Is the glass half full? Or half empty?

I like to see my glass as completely empty. I know deep down inside its going to rain. When it does, it will fill up all the way to the top.

The question I have to ask is.. Who is the next Tony Gonzalez in this draft? Their are some good prospects. What do you think?

Jimmy Garoppolo was under center by Daniel Kilgore for a few games last season. Garopplolo was the next heir to the Patriots throne before they traded him to the 49ers. The relationship between a center and QB is very precious when wanting to win the game of football. Bill Belicheat was furious they traded him. He was supposed to take Tom Brady's place as the next predecessor, but the New England organization knew deep down inside, he would command too much money. Management had no choice to trade Jimmy G to at least attain something in return.

Danny Amendola for years was the go to receiver Brady needed late in crunch time to win. He was beside him at all times in practice, meeting rooms, and locker room, I bet Brady invited Amendola for dinner since they both have had models beside their sides. Birds of a feather flock together. The blessing is Bill Belicheat was always in both of their ears telling his players (soldiers) how to win the game (battle). Belicheat is the top head coach (General) in NFL history. NFL Football is one of the closest games to war. Each game is a battle where you either win or loose. Once you have won the Super Bowl, that is winning the war for that year.

This is the genius of our head coach Adam Gase.

I'm sure Gase is getting every secret from Kilgore and Amendola to build that winning culture this team so desperately needs. That is why the Amedola signing was genius for this team. ESPN and other soucers don't think of it like that. Players like Suh, Landry, and Pouncey love the game of football. In a realism and truth term; they love their money first.

This helps Tannehill in so many ways. Watch Tannehill breakout this season. The way I look at it is, this was a red shirt year last season. Tannehill was in every meeting and always beside Gase. Lets all hope he can stay healthy. Become the true leader of this team. The future looks very bright. Build a brick wall for Tannehill so he can have time in the pocket, to sling it to Stills.

All we need is a stud TE and this offense will look beautiful. We all know Gase wants the exact offense Manning had when he had his breakout 'record setting' career year

Wait a minute, we were 26th ranked passing offense on 2016, with Tanny playing lots of games. To say we will suddenly resemble the offense led by Manning is very optimistic and far from the probable outcome. Tanny is no Manning and Gase is still trying to prove that he is something without a top 5 QB. We have never been a top 15 offense under Tannehill and Gase has never been successful on offense without the Manning, so it is a big dream. But then again... every once in a while some dreams come true. My prediction is that we will be exploting on anger, on both Gase and Tanny when next season finishes. And that is way more probable. More than 30 years and counting !!!!

Wait a minute, we were 26th ranked passing offense on 2016, with Tanny playing lots of games. To say we will suddenly resemble the offense led by Manning is very optimistic and far from the probable outcome. Tanny is no Manning and Gase is still trying to prove that he is something without a top 5 QB. We have never been a top 15 offense under Tannehill and Gase has never been successful on offense without the Manning, so it is a big dream. But then again... every once in a while some dreams come true. My prediction is that we will be exploting on anger, on both Gase and Tanny when next season finishes. And that is way more probable. More than 30 years and counting !!!!

In regard to to bolded we were the #11 offense in 2014, Tannehill 3rd year in the league. Not saying we're going to be top 15 in 2018 but I don't think I'd be shocked, thats basically middle of the road which lines up with what this team is.

Back
Top Bottom