The Book On Ryan Tannehill (parts 1 And 2) - Comprehensive Scouting Report | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Book On Ryan Tannehill (parts 1 And 2) - Comprehensive Scouting Report

Aqua4Ever04

Active Roster
Reaction score
I set out on this project a few months back, but March and April really get in the way of working exclusively on it. However, part 2 is now finished.

In this project, I chart every single throw by direction, distance and accuracy rate. The graphic in there gives you all the data you could want for Tannehill's 2013 season (and 2012 in part 1).

Remember, this is charting ACCURATE passes. If the WR drops the football, the QB is not blamed.

https://www.lockedondolphins.com/dolphins/the-book-on-tannehill-part-ii-2013-set-go-go/

Following a lackluster 2012 rookie season, Dolphins’ General Manager Jeff Ireland took his shot at providing Ryan Tannehill with a sufficient arsenal. Miami shelled out $91 million ($39 million guaranteed) to Mike Wallace and Brian Hartline. Dustin Keller and Brandon Gibson were also imported via free-agency, and the pair combined to play seven games in 2013.

Do you have the Cliff's Notes? And though I do appreciate your time and dedication spent compiling all of your statistical information, how is this relevant to RT circa 2018?

I'd love to see the breakdown of the 7-1 stretch prior to his injury in 2016.

Mapping out Ryan Tannehills percieved comeback this year would be most interesting to review and debate. Would be revelant to where we are going this year also.

I don't know that I have ever seen another QB make the throws that he makes while running to his left. It's nuts.

Isn’t it? There’s a reason his play action and outside the pocket numbers are among the best in football.

I love these write-ups! Backs up my belief that Tannehill can be the qb we all hope for. I just always thought miami has always been such a **** show all most fans see is the bad. Tannehill keeps progressing, hopefully the knee is a non issue and Gase execntuates his strengths. I look forward to more of these.

I’m on the fence with RT
I want to seem him do it in a game that means something
I can’t get over his horrible 2 games against the Jets and Bills a few yrs back to close out the season, when a playoff spot was on the line and both teams had losing records.

Hopefully the cast of characters has improved to the point that he's not wasting his/our time anymore. Everybody makes a bad play every once in a while, but we saw players that had no business in a NFL uniform playing on Sunday for this team, that let us down over and over.

honestly, watching all this failure around Tannehill just makes me sad. It makes me wonder if we can ever get it together as a franchise.

I’m on the fence with RT
I want to seem him do it in a game that means something
I can’t get over his horrible 2 games against the Jets and Bills a few yrs back to close out the season, when a playoff spot was on the line and both teams had losing records.
and that's why I take issue with anyone who extols the Fins virtues of Pennington... #RavensHumiliation

Back
Top Bottom