The Buffalo Bills will beat the Miami Dolphins this Sunday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Buffalo Bills will beat the Miami Dolphins this Sunday

CirclingWagons

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Print it, Fax it, Copy it...The Bills will be victorious.

if by some small chance they lose, not only will I comeback to face the music, but I will start a thread in which you may do so...

After 9/21, Buffalo will be 3-0 (2-0 in the division), and Miami will be 1-2 (1-1 in the division)...My prediction:

Buffalo 30, Miami 17

Well get ready to see a wet bird fly at night.

:tongue:

Well hopefully CW you will have a camera ready and a pie for someone to throw in your face around midight EDT next Sunday night:D
That will be a nice sight to see on Monday in these threads:cool:

Originally posted by mf52dolphin
Well hopefully CW you will have a camera ready and a pie for someone to throw in your face around midight EDT next Sunday night:D
That will be a nice sight to see on Monday in these threads:cool:
I will be here either way....All I ask is that you guys do the same:)

This is the perfect set-up. Bet heavy on Miami.

a word of advice: never bet on your team(this go's for all fans)...if you lose, you will be doubly depressed

hhhmmm...someone is feeling really ****y right now!!! I know that Surtain has something to prove against Moulds. Ya...Surtain did not forgive or forget about Mould's class-less act last year in Buffalo. (What do you expect from a Bill anyway???) Ya...you remember that??? Moulds spit in Surtain's face and then Surtain retaliated and cost the Fins a 15 yard penalty. That sucked and freakin Moulds has no balls and say's oh...I talk when I spit...I did not intentionally do it??? Bulls..t!!! Stick Surtain on Mould's all night long. Shut him down and shut him up...that's one way he'll be stopped from spitting since he has problems spitting when he talks...shut his azz down.

The Bills have done nothing yet. Everything has gone perfect for them so far...but I'm waiting for the wagon to breakdown. To me the only thing the JILLLLS will be remembered for is...there FOUR consecutive superbowl losses. 4 L's in JILLLLS = 4 straight superbowl losses...you losers!!!

GO FINS!!!

Primetime...Primetime...Primetime....We'll just wait-n-see!!!

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
hhhmmm...someone is feeling really ****y right now!!! I know that Surtain has something to prove against Moulds. Ya...Surtain did not forgive or forget about Mould's class-less act last year in Buffalo. (What do you expect from a Bill anyway???) Ya...you remember that??? Moulds spit in Surtain's face and then Surtain retaliated and cost the Fins a 15 yard penalty. That sucked and freakin Moulds has no balls and say's oh...I talk when I spit...I did not intentionally do it??? Bulls..t!!! Stick Surtain on Mould's all night long. Shut him down and shut him up...that's one way he'll be stopped from spitting since he has problems spitting when he talks...shut his azz down.

The Bills have done nothing yet. Everything has gone perfect for them so far...but I'm waiting for the wagon to breakdown. To me the only thing the JILLLLS will be remembered for is...there FOUR consecutive superbowl losses. 4 L's in JILLLLS = 4 straight superbowl losses...you losers!!!

GO FINS!!!

Primetime...Primetime...Primetime....We'll just wait-n-see!!!
you guys dont play man-on-man..you play that weak-*** zone that Bledsoe is gonna rip apart:lol:

Bledsoe throws 3 ints & Miami wins 34-17
Ricky runs for A buck 60.

Circle, some of us have already given the Bills some props, so what's with this smack thread bro? It's gonna be smash-mouth football at its best, either way you look at it. BTW-:billsbite ;) :D

well...we've only played zone these past two games. We are not a zone team...Bates said that we would experitment with zone coverage. We usually leave Madison and Surtain all alone in coverage. We are a man-on-man team. We don't switch our corners though. We leave them on the side they play on and cover the WR who's on their side...Madison is the RCB and Surtain is the LCB...in case you forgot. There was one game last year where Surtain missed most of the second half and we stuck Madison on Harrison for the rest of the game and...he really shut him down. I would really love it if Bates decided to stick Surtain on Moulds all night long.

GO FINS!!!

I wouldn't mind seeing Bledsoe trip up on the infield and bust his *** and be out for the game. I have a feeling some people are gonna get pretty banged up on that crap though. I hate it.

Originally posted by M-REAL
Circle, some of us have already given the Bills some props, so what's with this smack thread bro? It's gonna be smash-mouth football at its best, either way you look at it. BTW-:billsbite ;) :D
no smack M-Real..some of the dolphin fans are trying to turn this into smack...I'm just giving you my prediction...either way, when the game is over, no matter the outcome, I will recall this thread.

It's good to have goals..... l0l :) We'll see you in a week. Just remember....Lucas won't be there to give the ball to you guys throughout the game so you're going to have to work for it this time around...!

btw, i don't circle started a trash-talk thread, but rather a friendly prediction from an opposing team's fanbase.

CW ... I'm not guaranteeing a Dolphin victory, but I will say this: the Bills have not yet faced a ball-hogging offense like the Fins. I will guarantee you the Bills will not score 30.

Back
Top Bottom