The Buffalo Bills will beat the Miami Dolphins this Sunday | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Buffalo Bills will beat the Miami Dolphins this Sunday

this will be the litmus test for the Bills since they have not won in Miami in September since 1989. S/b a great game - thanks goodness it is on ESPN and I can see it :D

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Print it, Fax it, Copy it...The Bills will be victorious.

if by some small chance they lose, not only will I comeback to face the music, but I will start a thread in which you may do so...

After 9/21, Buffalo will be 3-0 (2-0 in the division), and Miami will be 1-2 (1-1 in the division)...My prediction:

Buffalo 30, Miami 17

Well hell why play the game! You have it all figured out. Might as well just give the Bills the win now and avoid the process of playing the game.:rolleyes:

you guys dont play man-on-man..you play that weak-*** zone that Bledsoe is gonna rip apart

Clean out your shorts CW they only mix the zone in, and there's a thing called game planning.

Now you know how we felt these past years when the Fins started fast, it's all sh^ts and giggles until the Bills leave Miami wondering what happened.
I surely hope the Bills are as over confident as you.

Re: Re: The Buffalo Bills will beat the Miami Dolphins this Sunday

Originally posted by Hellion

Well hell why play the game! You have it all figured out. Might as well just give the Bills the win now and avoid the process of playing the game.:rolleyes:

Clean out your shorts CW they only mix the zone in, and there's a thing called game planning.

Now you know how we felt these past years when the Fins started fast, it's all sh^ts and giggles until the Bills leave Miami wondering what happened.
I surely hope the Bills are as over confident as you.

I just gave you my prediction, and you're throwing a tantrum..."Well hell why play the game! You have it all figured out. Might as well just give the Bills the win now and avoid the process of playing the game"....what, I'm not allowed to give a prediction?...quit whining please:rolleyes:

Originally posted by dolphan39
this will be the litmus test for the Bills since they have not won in Miami in September since 1989. S/b a great game - thanks goodness it is on ESPN and I can see it :D
actually, we beat you in your own house week 3 monday night football, in 99...23-18...gabe northern returned a fumble for a td

actually, we beat you in your own house week 3 monday night football, in 99...23-18...gabe northern returned a fumble for a td
in September

This game will be a tough test for the Dolphins secondary. If they tackle better than they have been and are able to limit scoring to mostly field goals, I don't think the Bills defense to offer more of a puzzle than the last two we've faced... I think there's a decent chance Fiedler & Co. score more points in game 3 than in 1 or 2.

30-29, Dolphins.

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
hhhmmm...someone is feeling really ****y right now!!!

Right now they have every right to feel as ****y as they want to.
The Bills team really looks like they have come together.
They play the style of ball I love..... AGGRESSIVE!
They weren't sitting on the lead against Jax. They went for the kill. This is THE test for Miami IMO.

The secondary, our pass rush scheme, and ESPECIALLY our O-Line will either by exposed as major weaknesses or they will step up and show that we can make the big game with the guys we have.

watch out for the dolphins! They are 1-1 coming off an incredible win against those mighty Jets led by all Pro vinny Testerverde ! If that win wasnt the most impressive victory you have ever seen, your eyes must not have been opened! If it wasnt for that opening day loss to those incredibly talented Texans, they would be tied with our beloved Bills! watch out bills fans, the dolphins are clicking on all cylinders, they have shown nothing but stellar play and coaching! The Bills have absolutely no chance, i mean what has Buffalo shown the last two weeks?

The wins/losses show that it could be anyone's game come Sun. night. But those of you that say this is Miami's first real test, I have to disagree. The road game at the Jets was the first test, and they passed. Nuff' said!

Originally posted by zevo
watch out for the dolphins! They are 1-1 coming off an incredible win against those mighty Jets led by all Pro vinny Testerverde ! If that win wasnt the most impressive victory you have ever seen, your eyes must not have been opened! If it wasnt for that opening day loss to those incredibly talented Texans, they would be tied with our beloved Bills! watch out bills fans, the dolphins are clicking on all cylinders, they have shown nothing but stellar play and coaching! The Bills have absolutely no chance, i mean what has Buffalo shown the last two weeks?

1st intelligent post you've ever made here.

Please, the Bills are about ready to have their little run shut down, it's time to come back to reality. You arent nearly as good as you look. We aint the Patriots or the Jaguars.

Print it, Fax it, Copy it...The Bills will be victorious.

if by some small chance they lose, not only will I comeback to face the music, but I will start a thread in which you may do so...

After 9/21, Buffalo will be 3-0 (2-0 in the division), and Miami will be 1-2 (1-1 in the division)...My prediction:

Buffalo 30, Miami 17

You posted a NEW thread for this?

HEADLINE READS "Bills Fan Predicts Bills Win!"
Why didn't you post this on the Bills Board..... cause only Bills care to see it!

I would hope that you could come up with something a little more creative....

Originally posted by Disgustipate
Please, the Bills are about ready to have their little run shut down, it's time to come back to reality. You arent nearly as good as you look. We aint the Patriots or the Jaguars.
your right, your not even as good as the Texans:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom