The Buffalo Bills will beat the Miami Dolphins this Sunday | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Buffalo Bills will beat the Miami Dolphins this Sunday

Re: Re: The Buffalo Bills will beat the Miami Dolphins this Sunday

Originally posted by goldfish

You posted a NEW thread for this?

HEADLINE READS "Bills Fan Predicts Bills Win!"
Why didn't you post this on the Bills Board..... cause only Bills care to see it!

I would hope that you could come up with something a little more creative....
Who cares about you?:lol:

I predict alot of blitzing on Bledsoe. He is predictable. Hit him in the mouth a few times and his game is off.

Re: Re: Re: The Buffalo Bills will beat the Miami Dolphins this Sunday

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

I just gave you my prediction, and you're throwing a tantrum..."Well hell why play the game! You have it all figured out. Might as well just give the Bills the win now and avoid the process of playing the game"....what, I'm not allowed to give a prediction?...quit whining please:rolleyes:

Who's whining I just pointed out that you are way over confident and it sounds like I struck a bit of a nerve CW.
"Print it, Fax it, Copy it...The Bills will be victorious." That's why I said what I said. Not the prediction but the fact that you don't give the Fins a chance in their own house on a night game where they have a record of dominating.
It's not smack but you're disrespecting the Fins in our house so you better be prepared for a backlash. So if you're gonna dish it out then you better be able to take it.

Need a tissue?:cry:

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Buffalo Bills will beat the Miami Dolphins this Sunday

Originally posted by Hellion

Who's whining I just pointed out that you are way over confident and it sounds like I struck a bit of a nerve CW.
"Print it, Fax it, Copy it...The Bills will be victorious." That's why I said what I said. Not the prediction but the fact that you don't give the Fins a chance in their own house on a night game where they have a record of dominating.
It's not smack but you're disrespecting the Fins in our house so you better be prepared for a backlash. So if you're gonna dish it out then you better be able to take it.

Need a tissue?:cry:
If the Texans can disrespect you at your own house, anyone can...so shut up and take it like a man.:evil:

Re: Re: Re: The Buffalo Bills will beat the Miami Dolphins this Sunday

Who cares about you?:lol:

You are on a Dolphins board....so I guess it really doesn't matter.
I hope your 2-0 Bills are as confident as their fans. I thought the Jests were obnoxious.... must be New Yorkers in general.....
Good comback by the way .... "Who cares about you?"

Do you drive a cab? :rolleyes:

I hope your 2-0 Bills are as confident as their fans. I thought the Jests were obnoxious.... must be New Yorkers in general.....

now there's a snappy comeback:lol:

circle, leave the fishy fans alone! Cant you tell they are sensitive!

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
"Do you drive a cab?" :rofl:

How as that even remotely funny?

Are you an immigrant?:lol:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Buffalo Bills will beat the Miami Dolphins this Sunday

If the Texans can disrespect you at your own house, anyone can...so shut up and take it like a man.:evil:

take it like a man? I bet that's something you heard in jail while you're court appointed lawyer cleared the whole ripping the tag of your mattress thing.

You don't have to get so mad CW, just because I pointed out how over confidence can be a bad thing, just proves my point, ya can dish it out, but can't take it......or can you? :lol: :lol:

It was so far out of left field ... oh, stop glaring at me, Willis!

(Now I'm talking to avatars. Must ... leave ... message board ... with ... sanity .... intact!)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Buffalo Bills will beat the Miami Dolphins this Sunday

Originally posted by Hellion

take it like a man? I bet that's something you heard in jail while you're court appointed lawyer cleared the whole ripping the tag of your mattress thing.

You don't have to get so mad CW, just because I pointed out how over confidence can be a bad thing, just proves my point, ya can dish it out, but can't take it......or can you? :lol: :lol:
I believe my original posts answers your question Hellion...I predicted a win, but I also said i will come back and eat crow if the bills don't. So clearly I can dish it and take it....and where did this overconfidence thing come in to play?...I'm a fan, not a player, who gives a rats *** about me being overconfident?

Back
Top Bottom