The Buffalo Bills will beat the Miami Dolphins this Sunday | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Buffalo Bills will beat the Miami Dolphins this Sunday

Originally posted by zevo
watch out for the dolphins! They are 1-1 coming off an incredible win against those mighty Jets led by all Pro vinny Testerverde ! If that win wasnt the most impressive victory you have ever seen, your eyes must not have been opened! If it wasnt for that opening day loss to those incredibly talented Texans, they would be tied with our beloved Bills! watch out bills fans, the dolphins are clicking on all cylinders, they have shown nothing but stellar play and coaching! The Bills have absolutely no chance, i mean what has Buffalo shown the last two weeks?

Congratulations, you are now the third most annoying person I've ever encountered on this board.

I'm surprised they still play the games... why not just let Zevo tell Tagliabue "how it's gonna be" and just let him "assign" outcomes.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

your right, your not even as good as the Texans:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

"you're" right, "you're" not even as intelligent as the average 5th grader :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

sorry, but if you want to talk trash, try doing so in a way that doesn't leave you so open to ridicule

Originally posted by M-REAL
But those of you that say this is Miami's first real test, I have to disagree. The road game at the Jets was the first test, and they passed. Nuff' said!

Don't agree at all.
They showed they could defeat the demons in their own heads by winning in NY.

The Jet team is no contender and was no true test of this teams talent. A good win no doubt and a test of their psyche but you can't overlook how weak that Jet team is.
The Bills, based on their play so far this year will be a real test.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Print it, Fax it, Copy it...The Bills will be victorious.

if by some small chance they lose, not only will I comeback to face the music, but I will start a thread in which you may do so...

After 9/21, Buffalo will be 3-0 (2-0 in the division), and Miami will be 1-2 (1-1 in the division)...My prediction:

Buffalo 30, Miami 17

No doubt you guys are playing better football right now, but alot can change in the NFL in a week or two.

We are more than capable of totally manhandling the Bills..... And Vice Versa.

Originally posted by zevo
circle, leave the fishy fans alone! Cant you tell they are sensitive!

Zevo, you add absolutely nothing to the conversation, you want to smack so bad you can taste it. And you know I've read your posts on the bills board, sit back and let CW handle this, he can handle himself very well..:D

I think the Dolphins have some suprises in store for the Bills. It is called hard press and you will see Madison and Surtain shut down your receivers. It is not Moulds that owns us, it was Price. Madison and Surtain have said it in the past.

Originally posted by Jaj
I think the Dolphins have some suprises in store for the Bills. It is called hard press and you will see Madison and Surtain shut down your receivers. It is not Moulds that owns us, it was Price. Madison and Surtain have said it in the past.

actually Moulds has had great games agaisnt us. But the two years we beat the Bills in buffalo, we held him to jack sqaut.:lol: we are defenitely capable of stopping moulds but you cant let him get past you cus drew can throw the ball long on his heels no prob. I say we go with alot of 4-2-5 at points in the ball game and double team his ars all day.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
4-2-5?

We will ram it down your throats

With who? Henry? The same guy who is averaging like 2.8 yards (someting like that) a carry? :goof:

Who knows though. The Cowboys just beat the Giants..so..we'll see.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
4-2-5?

We will ram it down your throats

Clumpy, I get goosebumps when you talk like that. Do continue.

Seriously though, there's no question that the league's 26th-ranked running attack is a fearsome prospect. But I think your guys should stick with the passing game, just to keep it interesting.

Originally posted by NYCphan

Seriously though, there's no question that the league's 26th-ranked running attack is a fearsome prospect. But I think your guys should stick with the passing game, just to keep it interesting.

A lot of that is to do with the schemes run against the Bills so far. When Price, Reismera & Centers all left a lot of analysts predicted that the Bills passing offense would find it difficult to be effective, whilst the Bills upgraded their blocking ability at TE and FB and looked to go to a more power running game. Both the Patriots and (especially) the Jaguars went out to stop the run, with 8 in the box. Bledsoe (with excellent protection) killed them with the passing game.

I can't see the Dolphins' coaches ignoring this and are likely to be far more balanced in their schemes. This should give Henry more room to run, whether or not he can pick his game up sufficiently remains to be seen (as a Bills fan of course I believe he will, I am sure many of you will disagree).

Originally posted by infiltrateib

Congratulations, you are now the third most annoying person I've ever encountered on this board.

I'm surprised they still play the games... why not just let Zevo tell Tagliabue "how it's gonna be" and just let him "assign" outcomes.

I guees i'm annoying cuz i speak nothing but the truth! And you fishy fans cant handle it! Can you honestly say that your Jets win was a quality win? PLus you lost to the Texans!:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: ! Nuff said!

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Zevo, you add absolutely nothing to the conversation, you want to smack so bad you can taste it. And you know I've read your posts on the bills board, sit back and let CW handle this, he can handle himself very well..:D

you've read my posts on the Bills boards and....??? Whats your point!

Back
Top Bottom