The Buffalo Bills will beat the Miami Dolphins this Sunday | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Buffalo Bills will beat the Miami Dolphins this Sunday

Originally posted by zevo

How as that even remotely funny?

Obviously we are dealing with individuals who haven't had their style of humor mature past a Bevis and Butthead level.... so with that I will try and lower my comments so that you can keep up....
I would quote some Gomer Pyle Humor.... but I don't have any at the moment.... let me get back at you in a few....

Let's see...
A win against NE... Laywer shows up and gives up all the plays that NE runs 3 days before the game... impressive. The outcome is to be expected with that kind of advantage.
A win against the Jags... Clearly a team that is in the rebuilding process. Another expected win.
That's a lot to hang your hat on. But this week you're playing a contender. I think things will turn out differently. Much differently...

Originally posted by TypicalBill
:eat:

Funny stuff. Both sides have been so civil to each other. Now that it's time for the two teams to collide, it's pure SMACK!!!!!:eat:

Originally posted by fairbanksb

Funny stuff. Both sides have been so civil to each other. Now that it's time for the two teams to collide, it's pure SMACK!!!!!:eat:
which is sad...cause I honetly never intended it to be this way....too many people took it out of context:mad:

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

which is sad...cause I honetly never intended it to be this way....too many people took it out of context:mad:

You're right, it is sad. I liked it better the other way. Good Luck Sunday, with a bit of bad luck tucked in there somewhere.

Re: Re: The Buffalo Bills will beat the Miami Dolphins this Sunday

CW do you read the posts or skim over them? Come on man I know you can read. You're one of the good smart Bills fans, (most of the time) ;)

"and where did this overconfidence thing come in to play?...I'm a fan, not a player, who gives a rats *** about me being overconfident?"

Right here
"Print it, Fax it, Copy it...The Bills will be victorious."

Then I said
Originally posted by Hellion
Now you know how we felt these past years when the Fins started fast, it's all sh^ts and giggles until the Bills leave Miami wondering what happened.
I surely hope the Bills are as over confident as you.

See I was pointing out how we felt the past few years, and how confident we all were, then I was hoping the Bills players are as over confident as their fans, so they'll be disappointed also. Like we were last year.

So if you connect the dots I was pointing out that your over confidence "can" become a huge disappointment when your team is playing so well and lose.

The key point is what you said here,
"Print it, Fax it, Copy it...The Bills will be victorious."
like it should already be in the papers and news.

It seemed like some finfans were jumping on you for your bold in your face prediction, and I was pointing out why they were jumping on you.

We been living it for a long time.

your right, your not even as good as the Texans:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

According got this logic the Bengals were better then the Pats in their SB run beause they beat them week 1.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Buffalo Bills will beat the Miami Dolphins this Sunday

I believe my original posts answers your question Hellion...I predicted a win, but I also said i will come back and eat crow if the bills don't. So clearly I can dish it and take it....and where did this overconfidence thing come in to play?...I'm a fan, not a player, who gives a rats *** about me being overconfident?

Ya know..

Some would define that as a "homer". I mean.."some" people would.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

According got this logic the Bengals were better then the Pats in their SB run beause they beat them week 1.
well, if you went back to disgusting's moronic response, it warranted that....."the dolphins aint no patriots or jaguars."...pretty stupid, cause it remains to be seen if you're even better than NE

... it remains to be seen if you're even better than NE

That's ok ... I'll accept definitive evidence we're better than the Bills. :) We'll deal with the Patsies later.

CW ... embrace the smack ... ;)

Originally posted by lotion
Let's see...
A win against NE... Laywer shows up and gives up all the plays that NE runs 3 days before the game... impressive. The outcome is to be expected with that kind of advantage.
A win against the Jags... Clearly a team that is in the rebuilding process. Another expected win.
That's a lot to hang your hat on. But this week you're playing a contender. I think things will turn out differently. Much differently...

So what exactly qualifies the Dophins to have the title of "contender". Was it the week 1 loss to the second year Texans or was it the ultra impressive display against the Jets? You tell me, because I sure can't pinpoint it.

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom

That's ok ... I'll accept definitive evidence we're better than the Bills. :) We'll deal with the Patsies later.

CW ... embrace the smack ... ;)
ok Doc;)

I don't know guys our secondary has been a huge dissapointment in my eyes so far. Madison gets burnt more than Fletcher does when he starts lately yet no one ever criticizes him for it. Everytime the jest needed a play Vinny went after Madison who always seemed to be beaten. If the Jets could have run the football at all we lose that game. As far as the Bills go it looks like theyc ould be weak agaiinst the run. They gave up loft Yards per Carry averages to Faulk and Taylor but in their defense the defense was probably in stop the pass mode. Also although Henry is scoring TD's like wild fire it seems like he is not really getting rolling. We need to make them one dimensional and the secondary needs to play a whole lot better to win.

Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
I don't know guys our secondary has been a huge dissapointment in my eyes so far. Madison gets burnt more than Fletcher does when he starts lately yet no one ever criticizes him for it. Everytime the jest needed a play Vinny went after Madison who always seemed to be beaten. If the Jets could have run the football at all we lose that game. As far as the Bills go it looks like theyc ould be weak agaiinst the run. They gave up loft Yards per Carry averages to Faulk and Taylor but in their defense the defense was probably in stop the pass mode. Also although Henry is scoring TD's like wild fire it seems like he is not really getting rolling. We need to make them one dimensional and the secondary needs to play a whole lot better to win.

Z28&dolfan You gotta keep in mind that we were in a zone so it was not one on one against sam or pat or any of them. They fell back into a zone and that was their primary responsibility... whether it was shallow or deep. The receivers just found good holes to fill and get open in. You should expect a true passer to pick away at a zone.... especially a soft one which appeared more prevent. It looked like the safety's were middle deep or even just deep on most coverages. The schemes looked like they changed based on down and distance situations. We even had linebackers in the flats... which took away our rush and left doubleteams on our ends.

This zone D is effective if you have the right people to run it, but I don't think it works for us.... maybe I could be wrong after two games.

your right, your not even as good as the Texans:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

OK here's a question, What will it make the Bills if they lose to the team who lost to the Texans. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom