The Case For Keeping Wake A Dolphin | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Case For Keeping Wake A Dolphin

Sorry, but that is not a fact the Wake is still an "elite pass rusher." That is actually a lie

Show us even just one link where anyone with any credentials at all says Wake is washed up, or even is no longer one of the best pass rushers in the NFL.

If you can't do this, then it should be obvious to everyone who the liar really is.

If that's what he wants to do, he is a FA. The Dolphins have no say in the matter.

He's a true professional and warrior and a team guy. He would never admit to such a thing and take subsequent action towards that goal in that manner.

Show us even just one link where anyone with any credentials at all says Wake is washed up, or even is no longer one of the best pass rushers in the NFL.

If you can't do this, then it should be obvious to everyone who the liar really is.

Now you are just acting delusional.

Now you are just acting delusional.

I have to go along with you on this one.

No local media, or national, for that matter, are going to disparage Wake, because he lost a half step.

That half step, however, is the difference between elite, and not.

I have to go along with you on this one.

No local media, or national, for that matter, are going to disparage Wake, because he lost a half step.

That half step, however, is the difference between elite, and not.

You can't support that statement with facts or numbers. PFF runs all the numbers. That is why teams and scouts,coaches,and sports writers everywhere quote them. I don't agree with them all the time either, but they run all the numbers every which way.

Click on the link and read what they wrote again. Pay attention to where they ranked him as a pass rusher.

Yes -- with my own f*cking eyeballs! I watched the games last year. Let me know when you wake up from your 5 year nap.

You greatly overestimate the quality of your own 'n eyeballs. Nobody associated with NFL football as a coach,player, sports writer,etc. would agree with you.

For those who can't click on the link, this is the most important sentence.....

He still ranked second among all edge defenders in pass-rushing productivity this past season.

You greatly overestimate the quality of your own 'n eyeballs. Nobody associated with NFL football as a coach,player, sports writer,etc. would agree with you.

You know what? Keep telling yourself Cam Wake is currently an elite football player. You will not find a single talent evaluator who gets paid to do this for a living agree with you. But whatever makes you sleep better at night.

We need to move on @ some point. That time is here, turn the page and move on. Thank you Mr Wake.

You know what? Keep telling yourself Cam Wake is currently an elite football player. You will not find a single talent evaluator who gets paid to do this for a living agree with you. But whatever makes you sleep better at night.

Just click on the link. The whole PFF staff agrees with me. It's their evaluation that I posted.

I have posted my evidence and made my challenge. Where is your link with all these scouts and coaches and talent evaluators considering Wake washed up???

Back
Top Bottom