The CirclingWagons disclaimer... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The CirclingWagons disclaimer...

NYPhinFan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Shall be put under every post he writes and it states:
I know all my predictions are wrong...doesn't matter...I will make up some more...sorry but my smack talk is only one way...can't handle any talk of facts or coming back at me...will only respond when I think everyone has forgotten what I was wrong about before...and my only response will be December collapse and We won because we got the better draft pick...and please don't confuse what I say with relevance...

Originally posted by NYPhinFan
Shall be put under every post he writes and it states:
I know all my predictions are wrong...doesn't matter...I will make up some more...sorry but my smack talk is only one way...can't handle any talk of facts or coming back at me...will only respond when I think everyone has forgotten what I was wrong about before...and my only response will be December collapse and We won because we got the better draft pick...and please don't confuse what I say with relevance...
Wow, for someone you don't think too highly of I sure do influence you a lot...not only am I in your sig, but you write a paragraph about me in every post:lol:

btw, you still haven't argued back my point with anything but foolish pride.

Now read this very carefully, cause you seem to be misinterpreting it everytime:

Bills finished 6-10, no playoffs, got rid of their coach(s), and ended up drafting 13th.
Dolphins ended up 10-6, no playoffs, kept their coaches, and draft 20th.
NOW WE BOTH KNOW THAT WE'D OF RATHER MADE THE PLAYOFFS, but since that didn't happen, who ended up in a better position for next year?
Again, I'm not arguing who was a better team this year, the Dolphins were...but who ended up with a more beneficial position for next year?
and as far as me not showing up for a few days afterward(on my vacation no less:lol: ), did that make you angry?...did you cry?...did I ruin your day?...sure seems like it. If the absence of my presence really affects you this way I suggest you seek help, or find a new obsession.

Now, are you going to answer my question, or are you going to write another novel?

Whatever you do, give me the cliff notes version this time, cause I ain't interested.

and as far as my predictions...who cares? It's the nature of the fan to predict his team to win. You wanna see something hilarious, look at the Houston-Miami game predictions thread...they all predicted blowouts...does that mean they were stupid? Nope, just fans being fans.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
and as far as my predictions...who cares? It's the nature of the fan to predict his team to win. You wanna see something hilarious, look at the Houston-Miami game predictions thread...they all predicted blowouts...does that mean they were stupid? Nope, just fans being fans.
As long as you know and everyone around here knows that you are so full of crap when it comes to your predictions and your guarantees...so when you go blowing out your next asinine post or prediction...we know where it it coming from...and as to your post about the draft...of course the #7 is better than the 20...but it comes off as such sour grapes on your part...ask anyone else...you predict all these smack down beatinbgs...then you just say..oh well...we won anyway because we got a better pick...comes off as ignorant....and you are right..I don't think too highly of someone who knows so little about the game..but pretends he does...then just lays it on fans being fans.

Re: Re: The CirclingWagons disclaimer...

Wow, for someone you don't think too highly of I sure do influence you a lot...not only am I in your sig, but you write a paragraph about me in every post:lol:

btw, you still haven't argued back my point with anything but foolish pride.

Now read this very carefully, cause you seem to be misinterpreting it everytime:

Bills finished 6-10, no playoffs, got rid of their coach(s), and ended up drafting 13th.
Dolphins ended up 10-6, no playoffs, kept their coaches, and draft 20th.
NOW WE BOTH KNOW THAT WE'D OF RATHER MADE THE PLAYOFFS, but since that didn't happen, who ended up in a better position for next year?
Again, I'm not arguing who was a better team this year, the Dolphins were...but who ended up with a more beneficial position for next year?
and as far as me not showing up for a few days afterward(on my vacation no less:lol: ), did that make you angry?...did you cry?...did I ruin your day?...sure seems like it. If the absence of my presence really affects you this way I suggest you seek help, or find a new obsession.

Now, are you going to answer my question, or are you going to write another novel?

Whatever you do, give me the cliff notes version this time, cause I ain't interested.

If that was the case Circle then why would the Cards when they had the choice the #1 pick overall or win a meaningles game and move down 3-4 spots in the draft. Chose to try and win the game and lose the #1 pick, I guess not everybody is as excited about failing as you are.

Re: Re: Re: The CirclingWagons disclaimer...

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

If that was the case Circle then why would the Cards when they had the choice the #1 pick overall or win a meaningles game and move down 3-4 spots in the draft. Chose to try and win the game and lose the #1 pick, I guess not everybody is as excited about failing as you are.
PhinPhreak, as I've stated a million times, WE BOTH WOULD OF RATHER MADE THE PLAYOFFS.:rolleyes:

am I happy about 6-10?...**** no, but no sense in dwelling on it now...besides, GW (and Gilbride soon) are gone, so I'm already excited for next year. We also have a nice draft spot.

Once again, for those who don't seem to grasp it, I would've liked much better to of made the playoffs, but it didn't happen.

As long as you know and everyone around here knows that you are so full of crap when it comes to your predictions and your guarantees...so when you go blowing out your next asinine post or prediction...we know where it it coming from...and as to your post about the draft...of course the #7 is better than the 20...but it comes off as such sour grapes on your part...ask anyone else...you predict all these smack down beatinbgs...then you just say..oh well...we won anyway because we got a better pick...comes off as ignorant....and you are right..I don't think too highly of someone who knows so little about the game..but pretends he does...then just lays it on fans being fans.
So Dolphin fans predicting a win every week are full of crap?...that IS what you are saying, you know. Btw, you're still shying away from my point, that you originally disputed--maybe it's because you know I'm right.:)

So Dolphin fans predicting a win every week are full of crap?...that IS what you are saying, you know. Btw, you're still shying away from my point, that you originally disputed--maybe it's because you know I'm right.:)
Number 1 I am not talking about all other Dolphin fans...I am not talking about any other Bills fans...I AM TALKING ABOUT YOU...You are the one who hasn't had a prediction right ...you seem to just pass over that point...sure your draft pick is better than ours....but after all your predictions about all the beating the Bills were going to give everyone...think it is funny how you swiftly change your tune to we won anyway...THAT IS MY POINT...as for knowing you were right?...man...you haven't been close to being right about ANYTHING..ANYTHING...you can't go to WE have the best Defense...to we will shut you guys out...to we still won becuase we got our coach fired and got a better pick...Got it?

Just in case you seem to have passed this one over....when you are full of crap and hot air...it is hard for anyone to take your points seriously...I am talking specifically about YOUR post..not anyone elses....you seem to use someone elses post as an excuse to be wrong ALL the time

Just in case you seem to have passed this one over....when you are full of crap and hot air...it is hard for anyone to take your points seriously...I am talking specifically about YOUR post..not anyone elses....you seem to use someone elses post as an excuse to be wrong ALL the time
i guess the line has to start somewhere, its fun to take shots at c-jerk!:D

Unfortunetly circling the wagons, it seems that no matter how high of a draft pick the Bills get, Miami always finds a way to finish higher than Buffalo, it's been the case since your pathetic "glory era" (1988-1993)......just wake up.....BUFFALO BLOWS! It's been that way forever and it will be continue to be that way!

Originally posted by MarksBrothers85
Unfortunetly circling the wagons, it seems that no matter how high of a draft pick the Bills get, Miami always finds a way to finish higher than Buffalo, it's been the case since your pathetic "glory era" (1988-1993)......just wake up.....BUFFALO BLOWS! It's been that way forever and it will be continue to be that way!
lol...no team has squandered more talent than the Miami Dolphins...your defense is getting old--your core group really showed signs of aging at the end: Thomas, Marion, Bowens, Knight(he just sucks), and Madison(the joke). Your window has closed buddy..your best players are getting older, and your RB has about 2 maybe 3 good years left at the pace you are working him. We, on the other hand, are quite young:D

lol...no team has squandered more talent than the Miami Dolphins...your defense is getting old--your core group really showed signs of aging at the end: Thomas, Marion, Bowens, Knight(he just sucks), and Madison(the joke). Your window has closed buddy..your best players are getting older, and your RB has about 2 maybe 3 good years left at the pace you are working him. We, on the other hand, are quite young:D

Funny how your facts seem to always be so convoluted when concerning the Dolphins c-JERK !!! :huh:

I mean your opinion / opinions about the Dolphins have 0 --- ZERO credibility period .....

Like I always say,, YOU are the "incredible uncredible" of all billy goat fans !

:shakeno:

Marino1983

Quite young.......6-10........Cleaning house.....unknown at h.c..................fans that follow the bills that are more interested whats going on with the phins........last winning season was? The rate that your Q.B is getting sacked ...How much longer do you think he will last? I'll GLADLY take my chances with this phin team over anything thats over in Buff.......How about you C.W? Any off-seson predics. to keep me laughing all off-season long? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :sleep: :sleep:

Originally posted by Marino1983

Funny how your facts seem to always be so convoluted when concerning the Dolphins c-JERK !!! :huh:

I mean your opinion / opinions about the Dolphins have 0 --- ZERO credibility period .....

Like I always say,, YOU are the "incredible uncredible" of all billy goat fans !

:shakeno:

How dare you use the word credibility when reading anything written by C.W!? He stands behind(and hides) everything he writes as long as reality has NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!!!:up: :couch: :laughat:

Back
Top Bottom