The CirclingWagons disclaimer... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The CirclingWagons disclaimer...

Originally posted by Phins13
Quite young.......6-10........Cleaning house.....unknown at h.c..................fans that follow the bills that are more interested whats going on with the phins........last winning season was? The rate that your Q.B is getting sacked ...How much longer do you think he will last? I'll GLADLY take my chances with this phin team over anything thats over in Buff.......How about you C.W? Any off-seson predics. to keep me laughing all off-season long? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :sleep: :sleep:
off-season predictions...hmmm, let's see:

Dolphin fans will predict a superbowl win/undefeated season(but what else is new right).
The Fins will add more to the defense then they will to the offense(AGAIN).
The Bills will draft Kellen Winslow in the first round(if the pick is not traded back)
The Fins will lose O-Gun for a 1st rounder(not a 1st and 3rd)...

that's all I have for now..check back later NYPhinphan

Now I can bet for sure that everything you just said WILL FOR SURE NOT COME TRUE! dOES THAT MEAN i WON'T HAVE TO READ ANY MORE OF YOUR USELESS WRITING WHEN NONE OF THIS COMES TRUE(you know another vacation when you are too GUTLESS to show your face on this board..........By the way I'm not NYPHINFAN..... just happen to know your M.O as well as he does!!!!

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

Dolphin fans will predict a superbowl win/undefeated season(but what else is new right).
The Bills will draft Kellen Winslow in the first round(if the pick is not traded back)

:lolcry:

:lol:

:spit:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Originally posted by Phins13
Now I can bet for sure that everything you just said WILL FOR SURE NOT COME TRUE! dOES THAT MEAN i WON'T HAVE TO READ ANY MORE OF YOUR USELESS WRITING WHEN NONE OF THIS COMES TRUE(you know another vacation when you are too GUTLESS to show your face on this board..........By the way I'm not NYPHINFAN..... just happen to know your M.O as well as he does!!!!
that's why you previously had the same avatars, and just so happen to share the same birthday?:huh:

and please...how much you wanna bet some dumbass dolphin fan starts a thread like, "we have a real chance to go undefeated" or some **** like that, sometime before the start of next season. How much?

I'll answer both your questions... first, there will be clueless dolphin fans who will make predicts that sound as ridiculous as yours. Making predictions does not give anybody credibility- especially when you have no facts to back up what you write. Secondly, I share the same birthday with NYPhinfan because he is my twin brother. I know this must confuse you to no end to think that two seperate people think you are ignorant when it comes to talking seriously about football. People who blindly predict great things for their team (fins and bills) and disappear when they are wrong have no right to come back and talk smack. Don't think NYPhinfan could have said it any better.

I don't think it's real fair to call him out like this. Besides sometimes C-Wag gets a little bit high and goes crazy. He deserves more respect than a gangbanging. He always admits after his lost a beat at least and eats the crow. Comon there are better Bills fans to fry guys. Keep the skillet hot.

you can take off those rose colored glasses c-jerk, the seasons over!:tongue:

and please...how much you wanna bet some dumbass dolphin fan starts a thread like, "we have a real chance to go undefeated" or some **** like that, sometime before the start of next season. How much?
See thats the point that blows my mind...because you see some lud mouth dolphin fan make all these boasts...you feel the need to go ahead and do the same thing????...make these ridiculous predictions then tell people "you can take it to the bank"...like that means something...then when you are wrong(and I mean WRONG)...you say "oh well"
Think the older you get you see that your word actually means something...actually stands for something...other than just trying to be the loudest and most obnoxious....how can anyone take what you say seriously when you come out with all these crazy staements..then come back with..."well dolphin fans say worse"...think we all try to show that we love football and know out teams and like to be considered credible...but some of us take our "word" as something more than just shooting off hot air with no repercussions...and by the way...Phins13 is my brother...and we do have the same birthday...not trying to run any scam...lol...too old to worry about that nonsense....but it does not surprise me that you would have thought of it

:lol: :lol:

I'm aware of the age of the defense, but what I am saying is, it seems no matter the circumstance.....the Dolphins consistently do better than the Bills and history to this day backs this point.

Originally posted by NYPhinFan

See thats the point that blows my mind...because you see some lud mouth dolphin fan make all these boasts...you feel the need to go ahead and do the same thing????...make these ridiculous predictions then tell people "you can take it to the bank"...like that means something...then when you are wrong(and I mean WRONG)...you say "oh well"
Think the older you get you see that your word actually means something...actually stands for something...other than just trying to be the loudest and most obnoxious....how can anyone take what you say seriously when you come out with all these crazy staements..then come back with..."well dolphin fans say worse"...think we all try to show that we love football and know out teams and like to be considered credible...but some of us take our "word" as something more than just shooting off hot air with no repercussions...and by the way...Phins13 is my brother...and we do have the same birthday...not trying to run any scam...lol...too old to worry about that nonsense....but it does not surprise me that you would have thought of it

:lol: :lol:
Your brother?...aww, that's touching. Well, at least together you make 2 balls:lol:

Originally posted by MarksBrothers85
I'm aware of the age of the defense, but what I am saying is, it seems no matter the circumstance.....the Dolphins consistently do better than the Bills and history to this day backs this point.
but, like the Bills, they consistently go nowhere...believe me, I will give you guys props if you actually make it far(atleast the AFC Championship game), but till then, I still talk smack, regardless of how bad my team is doing. Look at it as me laughing about your underachievement.

Originally posted by Jaj
I don't think it's real fair to call him out like this. Besides sometimes C-Wag gets a little bit high and goes crazy. He deserves more respect than a gangbanging. He always admits after his lost a beat at least and eats the crow. Comon there are better Bills fans to fry guys. Keep the skillet hot.

I appreciate it jaj, but don't worry about it. If NYPhinPhan(and his supposed brother) really have that much of a hard on for me, then don't deprive them of the pleasure...let them continue their redundant posts--I mean, does anyone really think i read their whole post anyways?...You get by the first sentence and all you read is "blah blah blah--BORING." I got an idea for you guys: If you're gonna keep saying the same thing, don't bother rewording it, just do the ol' copy and paste--it'll save you the time.

Your brother?...aww, that's touching. Well, at least together you make 2 balls:lol:
Spoken like a true 20yr old guy who has no clue ...but thats ok....wouldn't expect you to do or say anything else that would make any sense...for someone who doesn't read any of the posts...you sure do answer all of them...go on predicting and guaranteeing all your garbage....hiding any little clue you have about football.

You know what CW...I am getting tired of this back and forth...aren't you?..If you want to talk smack and all that stuff..feel free...but I will just ignore it...but if you want to tell me about the Bills...would really get into some of your thoughts...stuff I don't know about them...thats the reason why I come to this board...to get Phin info and maybe some info about some of our rivals...so let me know what your thoughts are about the following.....
What was up with your o-line this year?...was it just R brown or did they have problems in other areas?
Is Bledsoe going to QB for another year or are they looking in another direction?
Can Rueben Brown play at all anymore or he is just playing on rep?
What positions are they looking to draft or upgrade in FA?
What guys are they looking to resign and what guys are they going to let go?

These are the things I like to hear about...so if you can help me out with these...great...if you just want to talk smack...have fun...but smack never really interested me.....and the Bill info would be interesting

Back
Top Bottom