The CirclingWagons disclaimer... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The CirclingWagons disclaimer...

Originally posted by NYPhinFan
You know what CW...I am getting tired of this back and forth...aren't you?..If you want to talk smack and all that stuff..feel free...but I will just ignore it...but if you want to tell me about the Bills...would really get into some of your thoughts...stuff I don't know about them...thats the reason why I come to this board...to get Phin info and maybe some info about some of our rivals...so let me know what your thoughts are about the following.....
What was up with your o-line this year?...was it just R brown or did they have problems in other areas?
Is Bledsoe going to QB for another year or are they looking in another direction?
Can Rueben Brown play at all anymore or he is just playing on rep?
What positions are they looking to draft or upgrade in FA?
What guys are they looking to resign and what guys are they going to let go?

These are the things I like to hear about...so if you can help me out with these...great...if you just want to talk smack...have fun...but smack never really interested me.....and the Bill info would be interesting
I will happily lend you my opinion on that matter. The Bills O-line looked horrible in pass protection because of Gilbride's playcalling, and Bledsoe's tendency to hold onto the rock too long. Ruben Brown is the worst lineman we have. In fact, I can't remember a game where he wasn't called for holding or false start.

Our #1 priorities in Free agency should be DE and WR...that's all we're really missing. OL additions wouldn't hurt, but they should get much better with Jim McNally coaching that unit. I hope to god we resign Antoine Winfield--he's our only major FA. This is Bledsoe's last chance here IMO...if he can return to 2002 form we'll be fine, if it's 2003 form, we're screwed.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
I will happily lend you my opinion on that matter. The Bills O-line looked horrible in pass protection because of Gilbride's playcalling, and Bledsoe's tendency to hold onto the rock too long. Ruben Brown is the worst lineman we have. In fact, I can't remember a game where he wasn't called for holding or false start.

Our #1 priorities in Free agency should be DE and WR...that's all we're really missing. OL additions wouldn't hurt, but they should get much better with Jim McNally coaching that unit. I hope to god we resign Antoine Winfield--he's our only major FA. This is Bledsoe's last chance here IMO...if he can return to 2002 form we'll be fine, if it's 2003 form, we're screwed.
if i want your opinion i'll give it to you!:D :tongue:

Now that is a post I can take something from....I always thought R Brown was overrated and now alot of Bills fans agree...and I do agree about A winfield...think he is a super corner....Bledsoe did not show me much...if he plays like last year you guys will be in trouble...thanks for the info.

:jawdrop:

First time for this !!

You must be in some terrible pain after posting this c-JERK ....

Because the TRUTH must really HURT !!!!:yes:

:tongue2:

:wave:

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom