***The Combine Thread*** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Combine Thread***

Ah, OK. Unfortunately it's all on tape. We have a TV channel that shows a lot of games, I download some, I get others sent and I buy some from a company that was originally set up to help ex pats and members of the Armed Forces.

I live in London and have never been to a NCAA game.

:lol:.....Love it!!

Either way I have to say you have excellent insight on these drafts every year, I have watched this sight for many years although I have been a member of "others" you help make this site what it is by adding your accurate evaluations on players.

I was with you big time on the Cromartie bandwagon when we took Allen, although I must admidt I was also pulling for Santonio Holmes...

Loved and still LOVE the Ginn pick, he is who I was hoping for from day one and my previous posts reflect that.

But I also thought Cedric Benson was by far the best pick in the draft we took Ronnie, so needless to say Im trying to polish up on my skills!!

Look foward to reading more of your insight.

neone know what tom consists of? is it just measuring and weights of the players?

Good to hear.

You think if Dorsey blows away at the combine he is are pick at #1?

Btw who is your favorite OT for the late second pick? Collins, Nicks, Richardson?

I think it depends on the defensive formation. I think it will probably be Chris Long, but I'm intrigued to know why no announcement on formation has been taken.

As for the 2nd 2......I don't see Collins getting that far, Nicks might do.....Richardson is a day 2 guy.

neone know what tom consists of? is it just measuring and weights of the players?

Today is kickers, punters, special teamers, offensive linemen and tight ends.

It's registration, x-rays and hospital work, orientation and interviews. Thursday is measurements, more medical tests, media interviews, the wonderlich and more interviews. Friday is an NFLPA meeting, more psychological tests, more interviews and the K/P/ST workout drills. Saturday is more workouts, which is timing, stations and skill drills and then they go home.

Thursday is check in for QB's, WR's and running backs and they go through exactly the same daily schedule but starting - obviously - and finishing - obviously - a day later than the kickers/linemen.

Friday is defensive linemen and linebackers who again do the same and finish up a day later than the skill position guys.

And Saturday is check in day for the DB's, doing the same 4 day routine till Tuesday night.

I think it depends on the defensive formation. I think it will probably be Chris Long, but I'm intrigued to know why no announcement on formation has been taken.

Could the secrecy on the defensive formation be if Dorsey/C. Long do extremely well, then we haven't revealed our hand at who we would be leaning towards in the draft, and keep trade options open?

Could the secrecy on the defensive formation be if Dorsey/C. Long do extremely well, then we haven't revealed our hand at who we would be leaning towards in the draft, and keep trade options open?

Problem with that is that they will have to tip their collective hands when FA comes around. Probably.

I'm thinking about actually attending the combine this weekend some, I dont know if it costs to get in or what not. But I would love to see Long, and Dorsey, and Ryan go through some drills. Kiper seems to think we are going to draft Ryan now. If I go I will take pics.

I'm thinking about actually attending the combine this weekend some, I dont know if it costs to get in or what not. But I would love to see Long, and Dorsey, and Ryan go through some drills. Kiper seems to think we are going to draft Ryan now. If I go I will take pics.

Awesome bro, have fun and keep us posted!

Actually the combine i don't believe its open to the public.
Actually they only let selected few from the media watch the drills...

As for the 2nd 2......I don't see Collins getting that far, Nicks might do.....Richardson is a day 2 guy.

Ah always good to see your input thanks :D

Well my turn for a simple question i guess lol, when is the coin flip for the 3-5 draft picks?

Today is kickers, punters, special teamers, offensive linemen and tight ends.

It's registration, x-rays and hospital work, orientation and interviews. Thursday is measurements, more medical tests, media interviews, the wonderlich and more interviews. Friday is an NFLPA meeting, more psychological tests, more interviews and the K/P/ST workout drills. Saturday is more workouts, which is timing, stations and skill drills and then they go home.

Thursday is check in for QB's, WR's and running backs and they go through exactly the same daily schedule but starting - obviously - and finishing - obviously - a day later than the kickers/linemen.

Friday is defensive linemen and linebackers who again do the same and finish up a day later than the skill position guys.

And Saturday is check in day for the DB's, doing the same 4 day routine till Tuesday night.

Draft Daddy just posted some good info from todays check-in. From them related to MIA........MIA has ruled out the #1 pick for a QB but they do seem to like Flacco and Henne later in the draft. The top 2 DT's Ellis and Dorsey could drop out of the top 5 picks because they are limited in the scheme that they can play in. THe Fins pick right now would appear to be between C Long and V Golsten.

Back
Top Bottom